Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Politics in UCD

Options
  • 11-12-2010 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I'm looking into applying for the MSc in Human Rights, International Relations or the one of the MAs in Politics in UCD next year. I'm just wondering if anyone has any information about the school, what these courses are like and basically if you've done it and think it was worth the 7 grand :) Any advice and info would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭VALIS

I too would like to know what people thought. I'm looking at Human Rights but wondering if it's even running 2011/2012 considering it is not listed here:

http://www.ucd.ie/apply/postgrad_prog.html#029

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭VALIS

Just to update: it is now possible to apply for all politics courses and the list I linked earlier has been updated.

Advertisement