Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

khan v maidaina

• 11-12-2010 8:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭

on aljazera 1 tonite

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,345 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Anyone know if the channel on 26E called JSC Sports will be showing it or is it different to Al Jazerra Sport 1, the one we can't receive?

It's not on +1 13E anyways.

edit: Just had a look at 26E, the JSC Sports channel on there has 1 in the DOG so a bit of hope maybe :).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭bassy

yes its on 26.e in english commentry,not sure about 13.e now.

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Anyone know if the channel on 26E called JSC Sports will be showing it or is it different to Al Jazerra Sport 1, the one we can't receive?

It's not on +1 13E anyways.

edit: Just had a look at 26E, the JSC Sports channel on there has 1 in the DOG so a bit of hope maybe :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Is Al Jazeera 1 easy to receive in Ireland? What size dish is needed?

I am watching the boxing in Polish tonight :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,345 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    Is Al Jazeera 1 easy to receive in Ireland? What size dish is needed?

I am watching the boxing in Polish tonight :(

I'm getting it in Sligo on a 1.1M. It can be hard to pick up the satellite though. Very good quality image on it too. I never knew we could get Al Jazeera 1 on 26E till I checked tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

They show lots of Argentinian football on these channels too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement