Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 5 Sign Up **EXISTING LEAGUE MEMBERS ONLY**

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Boards name: hatchets27
    Psn: joe2772
    Current division: premiership
    Season 5: yes

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Wilson91

I'm new but happy to lend a hand to keeping the league up to date if it's needed. From what i can tell thewols does an excellent job of running it. And will need another admin just as dedicated if its gonna survive.

I'm going to opt out of this after all..... was going to keep FIFA just to play in it, but had a few games there and realised how much i actually hate the game, it's the same thing over and over. :mad:

I'll take the E20 trade in rather then play it again.
    Going switching to PES . :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Wilson91

I'm going to opt out of this after all..... was going to keep FIFA just to play in it, but had a few games there and realised how much i actually hate the game, it's the same thing over and over. :mad:

I'll take the E20 trade in rather then play it again.
    Going switching to PES . :pac:

Really? For me PES went really down hill...got the demo for PES11 and hated it. FIFA11 is way better in my opinion...

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

My Ps3 just got the YLOD yesterday:mad: unless I can fix it in time it looks like I won't be able to play the next season.

• Advertisement
Advertisement