Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo booths Dublin City Centre?

Options
  • 11-12-2010 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can anybody tell me if they know of anywhere in Dublin City Centre that has a photo booth?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

I believe there's one in boots in Jervis Street centre but I'm not 100% certain. I'm very much open to correction

Your local chemist may be your bst option

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

orourkeda wrote: »
    I believe there's one in boots in Jervis Street centre but I'm not 100% certain. I'm very much open to correction

Your local chemist may be your bst option
    I think you're right. Pretty sure there's on in Stephens Green and there is definitely one in Tesco Parnell Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

orourkeda wrote: »
    I believe there's one in boots in Jervis Street centre but I'm not 100% certain

Their was one in jervis upstairs, in the corridor that leads to the toilets. It was just past the computers on the right hand side. Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Davy wrote: »
    Their was one in jervis upstairs, in the corridor that leads to the toilets. It was just past the computers on the right hand side. Hope this helps

Theres definitely one in tesco jervis st. just as you go down th escalator past the atms

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Thanks for the info folks,will have a look in the places mentioned tomorrow!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Pretty sure there's one in Stephen's Green centre and there should be one in the ILAC near the Dunnes exit (although they out in a pie place and I can't recall if it displaced the machine) and also there's one in the motora tax office in Smithfield of course if you consider that city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,022 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

There is a cool old style one in the Shebeen pub on Georges st., just join the queue of drunk people waiting to getting their photos taken!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

the one in stephens green sc is on the ground floor, to the rear beside dunnes. There's also one in tesco on baggot street (across from toners pub)

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Dj Stiggie

There's one in the passport office on Molesworth St

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

And one opposite Argos in the Ilac centre

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 formernyer

If you're getting passport photographs, I would warn you that I had two sets from the Boots Jervis machine rejected by the passport office because of the lighting it uses which meant there were bright spots on the photographs.

If that's what you need the photographs for and it's handy, I'd use the machine in the passport office on Molesworth Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

There is a cool old style one in the Shebeen pub on Georges st., just join the queue of drunk people waiting to getting their photos taken!

Is that still there? I thought they just brought that in for one night.

Advertisement