Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Google Voice and Goggles for Android.

• 11-12-2010 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have been trying to find Google Voice Search and Google Goggles for my Samsung Galaxy I5500, but I can't find either if these apps in the android Market.

Any suggestions??

mayotom

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55 ✭✭unklefiction

Not available for Europe market yet only in the States, Sorry :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

Google goggles is on my market anyway - didn't look for voice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Both apps are on my market, x10 mini pro. Have them both on my phone, but voice isn't much use yet without a very long workaround.

Suggestion wise, if you have any google apps already installed, if you go to downloads in your market, view developers other applications and hopefully, they will be in the list

Advertisement