Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Oral!

• 11-12-2010 11:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 309 ✭✭

Ok so,im terrible at french doing always have been & always hated it,im doing higher level & my spiteful,bitter french teacher decided on friday to take her hatred of her life out on us by giving us nothing short of 30 topics to learn off for an oral on Monday.

Realistically,I have done none of these & don't really plan to in the next few days, just to satisfy some old hag with more wrinkles than words in her french vocabulary.So really im just wondering does anyone know any simple phrases,verbs, topics to use to get me through the most painfully awkward 15 minutes of my life.

Before anyone mentions my overwhelmingly negative attitude towards my teacher,please realise ,she is a generally horrible person & im really just looking for some quick french oral tips.Any help is greatly appreciated!

Comments

Advertisement