Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Zen Vision M A/V Cable?

Options
  • 12-12-2010 12:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can tet the A/V cable for my Zen Vision M? I thought I had one and searched the whole house. But a quick look on google says you don't get one in the box.

I'll need to pick it up in Dublin City centre tomorrow (Sunday) as i'm going away on Monday? Can anyone help?

According to this website, Archos, Gigabeat, Cown and Apple iBook cables also work.

Oh, and someone else on that site has also said that the Nokia CA-75U cable works but I can't find anyone in Dublin selling it on it's own.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Geezer1000

Seen them on ebay if thats any help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Probably a bit late, but I lost my Vision M a few weeks ago, so have no use for the AV cable, you're more than welcome to it.

Still really pissed off, was the best PMP I ever had :(

Advertisement