Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chords for this Song?

• 12-12-2010 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

Hey all, so I am still a beginner on the guitar and need to find the chords for a particular song. Now before anyone starts taking the mick, this is not my kind of music :p, I want to learn this for my Dad as a sort of Christmas surprise as it's his favourite song (he knows I've taken up the guitar, but I've improved a lot since I was last home :) )

I reckon the chords are basic enough but I can't seem to find them anywhere on-line. If anyone could give the song a listen and help me out I'd really appreciate it (and so would my Dad!)

Thanks guys :)

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY3qKadmDbM

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,037 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

You can buy the sheet music from here (it's a Patsy Cavanagh song).
    you can get a glimpse of the chords from their link, but sure it's only a couple of quid, might as well buy it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Forest Master

Verse sounds like:

A, Dsus2/F#, Bm, E
    A, Dsus2/F#, E, A

Not bothered listening to the rest of it - gayness is too potent. :p

It's in A major though. Try some of these chords for the rest of it:
    A, Bm, C#m, D, E, F#m

Advertisement