Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Train

Options
  • 12-12-2010 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm looking for some advice about a suitable train set available to put going around the base of a christmas tree? But I'm not looking towards the expensive models for this sort of thing

Or, I have a Hornby Inter-City train set from years ago but I can't use it since I just have the standard oval track that came with it so is there anywhere I can buy more of the rounded track pieces so as to make a circle?

Preferably bricks and mortars shops, Dublin or Donegal, I'm not even sure if they still extra track in toy shops anymore? it's getting a little late for ordering anything by post this close to christmas.

Thanks for any help, I realise this isn't probably one of the usual queries

Comments

Advertisement