Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guilt, lonliness etc.

Options
  • 12-12-2010 1:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

read your post yesterday, 'cos im dealing with the guilt as well.

just wanna say you are not the only one who facing those emotions, hope you are alright, OP and that you can find someone in real life you can talk with about these.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

I missed out on your original post OP.But, just to say that no one on boards is going to judge you either way.So if you do feel like saying something,I know everyone here will listen and try our best to help in any way we can.

Feel free to say anything you want.
    [Not trying to coax you into posting or anything,just to say it's a safe outlet]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 squeek squeek

sorry I just though I revealed faarr to much.. got paranoid about someone I know reading it!

anyway it helped just writing it, I didn't really need everyone to read it. I actually just went to see a counsellor today, and I feel so much better now, I can't believe it.

I was never a believer in "talking about things"
    (therein lies half my problems :rolleyes:)
    Thanks for the replies!

Advertisement