Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hidden Poll Feature Missing

Options
  • 12-12-2010 1:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭

Last year on the Clearasil & Hormones forum we had a forum awards ceremony and we used a hidden poll feature so as to hide the results from the voters. This feature seems to have gone missing. Has it been completely removed because not even the mods were able to solve the issue?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

Looks like that feature may have disappeared at some point. Will have a look into it when I get a chance. Thanks for highlighting.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,883 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Any vague idea of a time-frame for when this could possibly be rectified?
    Or, any idea when we might know if it can't be fixed?

We're still trying to organise the forum awards, so it'd be great if you could tell us either way. We could move on to finding an alternative system if the old hidden results option proved to be a non-runner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

Heya, up to my eyes this month, but think I've tracked down the problem, should be working now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Ross wrote: »
    Heya, up to my eyes this month, but think I've tracked down the problem, should be working now.
    Thank you! :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement