Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 Slim 250GB + Kinect and Kinect Game

• 12-12-2010 1:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

The best offer I've found for this is €349.99, is it available any cheaper? Also, is there actually any avaliable anywhere as I've tried a number of places that have been sold out. Strange coming so close to Christmas that they don't have the stock.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

As far as I know they've sold out across the board. We had very good launch stock levels in Smyths and we've now sold out till next year so it doesn't look good. Best advice I could give is to try the more unlikely retailers. The price you have is the maximum anyone should be charging too.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭prince20

niallon wrote: »
    As far as I know they've sold out across the board. We had very good launch stock levels in Smyths and we've now sold out till next year so it doesn't look good. Best advice I could give is to try the more unlikely retailers. The price you have is the maximum anyone should be charging too.

When you say the more unlikely retailers to whom are you referring as im looking to get one. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

niallon wrote: »

Cheers for the reply.

Are there many of the 250GB Xbox's without the Kinect available?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Give xtravision a shout I picked up a 250gb there yesterday.

Give xtravision a shout I picked up a 250gb there yesterday.

Cheers mate. How much did it cost?

• Advertisement

250 but thats without kinect

250 but thats without kinect

Yeah that's what I was thinking it would be. One game with that too isn't there? Was there any Xbox Live thrown in with that mate, I think there's a free month with it?

Yeah you had a choice between something like 6 different games I chose medal of honour

Not sure about the live sub I haven't opened the box as its a christmas present

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 shellyuk

i was looking everywhere 2 but everywhere was sold out of the 250gb kinect bundle so i bought them seperate which costs 400euro its really 50euro in the differents of the bundle the bundle was 349.99

Advertisement