Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

changing a scope reticule

Options
  • 12-12-2010 2:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

has any body any idea how much it would cost to get the reticule changed in a scope?
    a friend of mine has a swarovski z3 with a bdc reticule but would prefer to have a duplex as he finds it quicker and easier to see under a lamp

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

i contacted schmidt and bender 2 or 3 weeks ago to see how much it woul cost to change turrets and reticle and this was their reply

the costs to install BDC are 134,45 Euro plus freight and VAT for each turret. The costs to change the reticle are 241,17 Euro plus freight and VAT.Please send the scope to our dealer Mr. John O´Malley. His Adress:

Island Sports Ltd
    12N5 Business Park
    Moneen
    Castlebar
    IE County Mayo- Irland

Best Regards

Klaus Görzel
    Serviceabteilung

so i presume swarovski would be similar enough

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭murph226

Mervyn Young is a Swarovski dealer, might be worth a call, sound man to deal with!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

murph226 wrote: »
    Mervyn Young is a Swarovski dealer, might be worth a call, sound man to deal with!

So too it James McBride in Athlone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭murph226

Spoke to him on the phone about a Nightforce last year before I bought my S&B, didnt find him very helpful at all, also spoke to O' Malley at Island Sports, about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike!

Advertisement