Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noitamina: 24:45 - 25:45

Options
  • 12-12-2010 3:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭

So, call me stupid, but I only just found out Noitamina is a timeslot and not a studio for anime.

It turns out that 0:45am to 1:45am on a Thursday is prime anime viewing time, and as such all the best shows get put on then!

Anyway, so, based off this, I went and got me a list of series they showed in this slot:
    Honey and Clover
    Paradise Kiss
    Ayakashi
    Jyu Oh Sei
    Honey and Clover II
    Hataraki Man
    Nodame Cantabile
    Mononoke
    Moyashimon
    Hakaba Kitaro
    Toshokan Sensō
    Antique Bakery
    Nodame Cantabile: Paris Chapter
    Genji Monogatari Sennenki
    Eden of the East
    Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
    Kūchū Buranko
    Nodame Cantabile: Finale
    House of Five Leaves
    The Tatami Galaxy
    Shiki
    Kuragehime

Fractale (2011)
    Wandering Son (2011)

So, any of those which I've watched, have been very good (bar Tokyo Mag 8.0, which was just "good") (H&C, Nodame, EotE, tatami, Mononoke)

What I'm wondering is, are those which I haven't watched really good, and should I thus consider anime they show in this slot "must check out"?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I like Paradise Kiss, it's kinda a sequel to an older anime.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

+1 on Paradise Kiss. Very good anime. And the end is suitably Franz Ferdinand :D

Honey and Clover too of course. Excellent anime.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭megaten

Kuragehime hasn't finished yet but I've been enjoying it so far.

Advertisement