Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

and why put it in stamina at all?

So you can carry more, run for longer and zoom longer when using a bow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

krudler wrote: »
    can you block magic attacks or fire with anything? like enchant a shield or something? havent really gotten into the enchanting/alchemy side of it yet
    I found a shield somewhere that is resisant to magic attacks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

I regret buying that crappy house in whiterun

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

anyone else noticing some dungeons repeating themselves?

ive seen two so far that I've went back in to, to check for loot I may have missed.. and all the people i'd originally killed were alive again, right down to the end boss.. definitely the same people as I remembred their names.

Spunge wrote: »
    I regret buying that crappy house in whiterun

get the upgrades, place looks lovely with them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Are the Morag Tong in Skyrim??

I found a writ the other day and got all excited.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

how much is that house, want a cheap one badly, just to store things!

so i spent all day talking about skyrim, now to play it for the first time today :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

get the upgrades, place looks lovely with them
    I did the stormcloak missions and now I cant buy the upgrades :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

anyone else noticing some dungeons repeating themselves?

ive seen two so far that I've went back in to, to check for loot I may have missed.. and all the people i'd originally killed were alive again, right down to the end boss.. definitely the same people as I remembred their names.

I believe everything resets after 3 days of game time.

Better loot the second time, I went back to the first dugeon you do in the story missions and got dwemar boots that have +60 carry capacity Now ive a full set of magic dwemar gear. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I did the stormcloak missions and now I cant buy the upgrades :(

Why not?? I'm starting the Stormcloak missions and I still havent gotten the house yet.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

under active effects I have reduced lockpick and weapon skills, how do I cure those? my weapons are doing 25% less damage, dunno what poisoned me

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Pray at a shrine, usually cures all for me.

I believe everything resets after 3 days of game time.

hrm some dungeons and locations i've been to have "cleared" under the name, others dont
    maybe the ones that dont are part of this never ending game, people will keep respawning there until I give up

I just wish it wasn't the exact same people every time, that's kinda.. distracting

also, anyone found a mod that adds binoculaurs yet?

srs want a pair of binocs

--edit

rofl, got into a brawl.. but because of my dragon armour and +40% health regen ring he can't even get my health bar to move

this is just slowly levelling up my heavy armour skill for free

DeVore wrote: »
    Why not?? I'm starting the Stormcloak missions and I still havent gotten the house yet.

DeV.
    because the jarl and all his staff get kicked out when the battle (Yes theres a battle of whiterun and its kick ass) is over and they are refugees in solitude and dont really like you anymore so theres no-one to buy the stuff of but the new jarl gives you the option to buy a house so I would wait till after that battle to buy a place the new guy dosent give me the option to buy upgrades

fcuk sake, frost trolls are kicking my ass, took down 2 dragons without dying and a troll is murdering me

^^Kill it with Fire, also if your an archer dont waste poison on them they resist it and it just wastes your stock.

http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/internet-memes-and-push-to-skyrim.jpg

I use flames as my main spell, need to beef it up though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Anyone else confused about the max level and max number of perk points you can achieve?

Read something about a soft level cap at 50 and a mathematical level cap at ~70, but no one seems to know if you receive perk points to level ~70 or if they stop at 50 :S

• Advertisement

I use flames as my main spell, need to beef it up though
    Get the Fireball spell, you can buy it of a high elf in the college of magic, 3 of those wipes trolls out. especially with the perks in destruction.

if you lose a companion, not if they die, as in if you actually lose them, do they come back? I was clambering over some rocks earlier and lydia got stuck, I kept going and am wondering if she'll turn up again?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

DeVore wrote: »

DeV.

I did the Stormcloaks missions and I bought the house after
    the battle of whiterun
    , decorated it after i build back up my coinage

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

if you lose a companion, not if they die, as in if you actually lose them, do they come back? I was clambering over some rocks earlier and lydia got stuck, I kept going and am wondering if she'll turn up again?
    they usually go back to where you first met them

Crosáidí wrote: »
    they usually go back to where you first met them

never mind, fast travelled to where I lost here and she was there, they're handy to have in a fight

Anyone else confused about the max level and max number of perk points you can achieve?

Read something about a soft level cap at 50 and a mathematical level cap at ~70, but no one seems to know if you receive perk points to level ~70 or if they stop at 50 :S

MrOHe.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

2DxFL.jpg

so who else is a dark elf :pac:

EoK3O.png

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

I heard you have to make a choice between Stormcloak & the Legion. Which is better?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

ktulu123 wrote: »
    I heard you have to make a choice between Stormcloak & the Legion. Which is better?

Both have there ups and downs. As far as I can tell more people will like you if you're legion. A lot of the bigger cities are legion loyal.

Advertisement