Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

went to Hogwar....err I mean Winterhold College, cool section of the game

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

swiftblade wrote: »
    Both have there ups and downs. As far as I can tell more people will like you if you're legion. A lot of the bigger cities are legion loyal.
    yes but you take over whiterun and solitude so whichever side you pick your gonna have pople not liking you.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Whoever thought of the character Babette is genius

I also got the mask of
    Clavicus Vile
    I look like a samurai :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

krudler wrote: »
    fcuk sake, frost trolls are kicking my ass, took down 2 dragons without dying and a troll is murdering me

If he catches you on the hop you might be fooked, I pepper them with arrows for as long as I can, then when they get close enough to do damage, dual cast flames like until I run out of magika or the f**ker is toast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Wtf a dragon just flung me into the air and I died

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

justryan wrote: »
    Wtf a dragon just flung me into the air and I died

I got battered by a giant and took off about a million feet into the air, you gotta love buggy game engines sometimes :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

so who else is a dark elf :pac:

EoK3O.png

I had 90% resist to fire when i fought my first Dragon. Happened apon my second dragon very cocksure i was to be victorious, only to have him fly over me and breath a spray of ice on me. FML

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Just so I'm not wasting my time, is it possible to install yourself as High King of Skyrim? I mean, it's all very well becoming the heavy-armoured greatsword-wielding warlord of slaughtering everything, but one needs a slightly loftier goal...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Sarky wrote: »
    Just so I'm not wasting my time, is it possible to install yourself as High King of Skyrim? I mean, it's all very well becoming the heavy-armoured greatsword-wielding warlord of slaughtering everything, but one needs a slightly loftier goal...

If it is or isn't possible for the love of god whoever replys, please spoiler tag it! :pac:*

*couldn't take the risk

Sarky wrote: »
    You are Dragonborn what more do you want :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,076 ✭✭✭Sarn

Finally got it installed. Great game, tough to put down.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Cydoniac wrote: »

Anyone ever encountered those Wispmothers on the mountains? Thought I'd try my luck but I got my face ripped off by them...just about Level 6 now so maybe I need to buff up a bit.

Oh man, I just love this game so much :D

those whispmothers are bad ass!! I killed her pretty easy thou with fire.. keeps spawning some other creatures thou.. pain in my ring!

krudler wrote: »
    fcuk sake, frost trolls are kicking my ass, took down 2 dragons without dying and a troll is murdering me

They are very weak to fire so a dual wield fire spell and a bita distance should see you through handy enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Funniest blooper ever, initiation into the mages guild; "Now stand over there and cast that ward spell".....so I stood over were he said and instead of casting a ward spell I accidently let go a Unrelenting force 3 spell, all 4 mages fluttered about like ping pong balls haha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Wow that Anise bitch is crazy! Went into her cellar and came back out only to have a stream of flames shoot past me. Turned around and it was like she was having a magical seizure, black holes and all sorts of scary **** appearing in front of her! Took out my dwarven bow and made the best archery shot I have done all game, straight to her face and one shot kill :D

Gandalph wrote: »
    Funniest blooper ever, initiation into the mages guild; "Now stand over there and cast that ward spell".....so I stood over were he said and instead of casting a ward spell I accidently let go a Unrelenting force 3 spell, all 4 mages fluttered about like ping pong balls haha!

hahaha fail!! Whenever I seem to use it by accident I land myself in a whole heap of trouble!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Lydia got killed by a dragon :( Gonna have to get a new companion now.

Has anyone come across
    the couple arguing on the way to a wedding? Had great fun killing them and stealing the Wedding presents!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Awesome game is awesome :P
    Just finished the college of winterfall questline... so good.. arch mage for the win !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

I have to give in.

Was going to wait until Christmas, but I have the money so fúck it. Skyrim here I come, on friday:(. Now just to decide Xbox or PC, probably xbox though, and then I can dive into this thread instead of reading it and getting sad.

Also, this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I have to give in.

Was going to wait until Christmas, but I have the money so fúck it. Skyrim here I come, on friday:(. Now just to decide Xbox or PC, probably xbox though, and then I can dive into this thread instead of reading it and getting sad.

Also, this.

I was the same as you last Thursday, thought I'd leave it till Christmas. Passed HMV on Friday, saw the box and just caved in. Best decision ever, I've already had 25 hours of the most immersive gaming in years ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I have to give in.

Also, this.

Poor kid just got a 20% bonus on all taunts.

• Advertisement

I dont want to be mean, but that baby is fúcking ugly as a falmer.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

there are non ugly babies?

there are non ugly babies?

I have only ever seen one baby I would genuinely call cute!! I totally think they are just weird looking!

I dont get the whole cut thing! they are quite nasty :D

AS I was typing this the skyrim add just came on the T.V!! must resist urge to play it...

Have. to. sleeep.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

what do you do with cabbages...i have 60 lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Did a random dungeon earlier for a word/shout when I entered there was an old woman there who accompanied myself and Lydia ....... after the 1st enemy fight they proceeded to tear strips out of one another after one hit the other by accident with Lydia getting the worst of it every time as the auld one was a mage, but brave Lydia just shook it off and kept coming back for more .

I had to reload the autosave from when I entered as it was getting annoying :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Sl!mCharles

Markath is such a cool town, it reminds of Rivendell! All the dwemer references get me thinking back to Morrowind as well, man i <3 TES and its lore

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

stealing/thieving isn't as fun in this game was it was in oblivion imo.. i dunno why, there just seemed to be so much more cool **** lying around the houses in oblivion

maybe it's just way too easy to make money in this game so I dont have to swan around stealing plates from farmers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Just slaughtered a huge encampment of forsworn, feel pretty guilty now because Im totally ignorant of their cause. Anyone want to fill me in as to why Im bashing their skulls in?

Something about the Nords kicking them out of the reach.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I have to give in.

Also, this.

Lol at your signature, "winter is coming" ....me arse it arrived with Skyrim :D

Wonder how long it will take for the game of thrones / song of ice and fire mods to surface ? The world is perfect for parts of it.

Advertisement