Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I killed
    gilfre
    will this have any significance? (sp?)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

i dont think i've taken so many screenshots in a game ever, the scenery is jawdroppingly beautiful, and even more so when there's a big fcukoff dragon flying around it in the distance :) Definetly my best purchase of 2011

Lone Stone wrote: »
    Ow great thanks wish id known that before now im like lvl 25 :(
    I've been a busy thief too, except with a bow because i'm a big coward. But any magic gear i'm getting i bring to the enchanting table in dragonsreach in whiterun. disenchant it, learn the enchant and pop it on the bow. Its dead handy having soultrap on a bow, plus.. if it runs out of charges, you always have plenty of shards to top it off.

Press T on the inventory screen while hovering over your weapon, use up and down to select a shard. I tend to keep the largers ones for decent enchants on gear :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

i dont think i've taken so many screenshots in a game ever, the scenery is jawdroppingly beautiful, and even more so when there's a big fcukoff dragon flying around it in the distance :) Definetly my best purchase of 2011

Get this mod if you havent already.

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=131

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I just saw a dragon fight a horse, this might be the greatest game ever made

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

krudler wrote: »
    I just saw a dragon fight a horse, this might be the greatest game ever made

I assure you it was the horse that fought the dragon, nags in skyrim don't mess about, they are vicious beasts!!!!!!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

calex71 wrote: »
    I assure you it was the horse that fought the dragon, nags in skyrim don't mess about, they are vicious beasts!!!!!!!!! :D
    Yeah they get in over there heads though, I lost sparkypants due to this :(

RIP Sparkypants

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Anyone know where Maven Blackbriar can be found after you've done her quest in the thieves guild storyline? She's not upstairs in the pub anymore.

EDIT: NVM, found her having dinner with her family.... the bitch.

82E53687A9CCF529A5ABAEE7D19EBDA249A2A0BB

this one just wouldnt land..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

jesus id be running at that point

• Advertisement

calex71 wrote: »

It was mad, was making my way over to the Stormcloak camp near the ritual stone and hear a commotion, dragon flies over and lands on the other side of the hill, I go charging after it and its right near the camp blowing ice at a horse and the horse is rearing up and running headfirst into it. he survived too :pac: the stormcloaks didnt however lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

I just killed 2 giants and raided their cave.. found a two-handed ebony great sword!! It looks amazing.. I just wish I was a dual wielding warrior style character to use it!!

1 swing of it and nearly all my stamina is gone :D Better stick to the magic!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭busyliving

Anybody came across a bug in which you can't get onto the next mission in the thieves guild

are people playing this in 1st or 3rd person? I tend to leave it 3rd when exploring and 1st when going around houses and dungeons.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

are people playing this in 1st or 3rd person? I tend to leave it 3rd when exploring and 1st when going around houses and dungeons.

1st person for me almost all the time bud!

i only third person when i want to see what my armor looks like.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Bloody Nipples

Anyone come across the Vilkas glitch? Companions Spoiler:
    That Harbinger lad from the companions got killed in a Silver Hand raid and so kicked off a revenge mission
    And now Vilkas is following me around the whole world and keeps engaging me in conversation and literally stopping me from doing anything. It's actually a total gamebreaker, I think it's potentially ruined this save file :( anyone got any quick fixes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

This is mostly what i do.
    2 and a half hrs of work then i can get a few hours in tonight, then its all day tomorrow and Sunday:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Sl!mCharles

1st person all the way yo

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

1st person, i'm bloody annoyed that i have to ride the horse in 3rd person.. dont think it looks good at all

• Advertisement

1st person, i'm bloody annoyed that i have to ride the horse in 3rd person.. dont think it looks good at all
    Considering how good the horses look in Assassins creed, i feel let down in skyrim there like walking bricks.

Yeah i was really hoping for a serious improvement with the horses. They're not too bad, but it takes so long getting on and off, Minor complaint though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

any mods for horses yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

So I bought Skyrim today, I am one of you... :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i hope you wrote your friends and family a nice letter explaining where you'll be for the next few weeks, they might ghet worried otherwise

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Leeg17 wrote: »
    So I bought Skyrim today, I am one of you... :p

We should have some sort of initiation process...

Kill a giant or something...

true story, it drains time from your life! when I finally get finish/get tired of it (blasphemy) I will have so much extra time! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

That Harbinger lad from the companions got killed in a Silver Hand raid and so kicked off a revenge mission
    And now Vilkas is following me around the whole world and keeps engaging me in conversation and literally stopping me from doing anything. It's actually a total gamebreaker, I think it's potentially ruined this save file :( anyone got any quick fixes?

Kill him? :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I just became a werewolf :O :-D
    i 'LL POST PICS LATER

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Just continue with the Companions quest line and he should get lost at the end of it!!

On another note, I just got access to the Old Republic Beta from a friend who will expect me to honor this good deed by playing with him constantly. I honestly don't know if this is a good or bad thing, so much left to do in Skyrim!! :(

Advertisement