Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Tzetze

Lydia looking hawt in her new getup...

6360181131_dcd81340b7_z.jpg

Full legendary ebony armour and warhammer. :cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

she does seem to prefer 2handed weapons alright, i keep outfitting her with a legendary glass sword but whenever I store a ****ty 2hd axe or greatsword in her inventory she switches to it immediately

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

wait... you can upgrade your companions gear ????? HOW ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Magill wrote: »

Give it to them as items. If the armour rating is higher than their starting gear they will wear it. Same for weaponry.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

just having a chat with a Dragon, no biggie :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,827 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

give it to them? :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

has anyone withnessed a dragon attacking a village or a town or city?such as riverwood or whiterun?Is it even possible for them to do this?

has anyone withnessed a dragon attacking a village or a town or city?such as riverwood or whiterun?Is it even possible for them to do this?

Yes it is, I've seen one land in Windhelm and start roasting guards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

One attacked Riverrun when i quick travelled there once, villagers started peppering it with arrows. I walked away and left em to it! Came back later and Savos was lying there dead in the middle of the road, can't say i shed a tear...

EDIT: Sorry, that was Riverwood ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i've killed 3 dragons in falkreath

almost every time I fast travel there a dragon attacks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

DarkJager wrote: »
    One attacked Riverrun when i quick travelled there once, villagers started peppering it with arrows. I walked away and left em to it!
    i've killed 3 dragons in falkreath

almost every time I fast travel there a dragon attacks

very cool

very cool

Yep, except when you get dressed up for a night in the pub and end up strapping on your armour and weapons to fight the winged bastard :D

When a dragon bites you and throws you away like a rag doll after you've been figthing it for 10 minutes... it's a real anti-climax...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Are blood dragons supposed to be harder?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Give it to them as items. If the armour rating is higher than their starting gear they will wear it. Same for weaponry.

hmmm.. makes sense.. but what if i want the gear back ? Does it still be in there trade thing ? and also... do companions level up ?

hmmm.. makes sense.. but what if i want the gear back ? Does it still be in there trade thing ? and also... do companions level up ?

Not sure about them levelling up but you can take the items you give them back at any time, except their starting armour which it won't let you remove.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,013 ✭✭✭Wossack

yea still there in their trade interface - just will have a little arrow beside it showing she's using it (much like how your own equipped items are shown in your inventory)

inspite of how it looks, its actually quite good armour she has starting out (full set of steel plate iirc), so dont be surprised if she wont wear that burlap armour or whatever you're trying to make her wear :P confuzed me for a while..

she'll use a ring/necklace also :)

Da fook. Has anyone come across a/The Krosis yet? Dear god...

AH for feck sake, just killed Lydia with an arrow to the back of the head, bloody woman got in the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

hypermuse wrote: »
    Are blood dragons supposed to be harder?

They don't appear until level 15/16, they have both fire and frost

Yeah but they are no more difficult than the standard ones, I got an achievement today, Dragonhunter for killing 20 dragons.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

I'm getting lonely wandering around Skyrim how can I marry someone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Yeah but they are no more difficult than the standard ones, I got an achievement today, Dragonhunter for killing 20 dragons.

Nice!! think I just killed my 4th random dragon..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Made 35 hide bracers and then enchanted them with fortify 2 handed and sold 10 value bracers for 150-350 each.

Enchanting some smiting and alchemy gear now, black souls all the way.

1 more level in smiting and all those hearts i collected will have some non-alchemy use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Just had the most epic dragon battle I finally slayed the ancient dragon, ducked in between a ruin to avoid his fire and kept shooting arrows at him!

Is it wrong that I just ate human flesh to see what its properties are :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Da fook. Has anyone come across a/The Krosis yet? Dear god...

AH for feck sake, just killed Lydia with an arrow to the back of the head, bloody woman got in the way.

I fought one after my first non storyline Dragon Encounter. The Dragon was piss easy (yay 90% Fire Resist) then this thing pops out of a coffin and proceeds to 2 shot me with Ice Shards. Reloaded and fought him again and he walked right off a cliff, so i warped back to Whiterun then back to the Krosis location and he respawned from the Coffin. Funny thing is he just stood there and i wailed on him for like a minute before he died. No way i would have beat him if he actually fought back. Nice loot also!

• Registered Users Posts: 82,827 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I fought one after my first non storyline Dragon Encounter. The Dragon was piss easy (yay 90% Fire Resist) then this thing pops out of a coffin and proceeds to 2 shot me with Ice Shards. Reloaded and fought him again and he walked right off a cliff, so i warped back to Whiterun then back to the Krosis location and he respawned from the Coffin. Funny thing is he just stood there and i wailed on him for like a minute before he died. No way i would have beat him if he actually fought back. Nice loot also!
    Frost?? That must be a programmed bypass for players with too high fire resist.

Meaning, Krosis is meant to be a sonnofabitch whoever you choose to play as.

I heard the name here and when I encountered him I did an immediate google. Apparently he is a Dragon Priest, among several. You have been warned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

I saw one attack the College of Mages and Riften.

The College battle was amazing, the dragon landed on the battlements and breathed fire into the courtyard and all the mages summoned atronachs, so there was about 15 combatants altoghether.

Dragon didn't last long:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I saw one attack the College of Mages and Riften.

The College battle was amazing, the dragon landed on the battlements and breathed fire into the courtyard and all the mages summoned atronachs, so there was about 15 combatants altoghether.

Dragon didn't last long:D:D

I got a dragon battle at the college of mages as well. I was coming out of the top entrance and was walking on the wall when it appeared so I dropped down to the courtyard so that it could land. Unfortunately for me, there was no one in the courtyard at all, not even my follower so I had to fight the thing on my own. The moment I killed it, every one just sauntered into the place like nothing had happened, Lydia and all. Bunch of jerks.

Advertisement