Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

riftens alright... markarth sucks though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

riftens alright... markarth sucks though.

I thought riften was quite boring, Markarth
    Is much better. It certainly has some of the best architecture in the game.

Yeah but its hard to find your way around... also the guards dont like me and shot on sight due to that stupid prison level :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,441 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

justryan wrote: »
    What's the penalty for slaying that Talos worshiper in Whiterun he is pissing me off spouting his nonsense!

I...LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

Why would you want to kill him? Hes the best actor in the game. The emotion and intensity he gets across in his voice work is flabbergasting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Have a look at this Timelapse guys, bloody brilliant.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-skyrim-timelapse-world-in-motion

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Skerries wrote: »

Figures from VGchartz? I could probably give you more accurate numbers off the top of my head. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

I was doing a spot of midnight swimming with booze in a pool high in the mountains. Then a Dragon attacked me and I bolted down along the river, down 3 waterfalls. The third waterfall however, did not give me the smooth landing I needed. I love this game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

Solitude is gorgeous... :eek:

• Advertisement

Yeah Solitude is the best city and it looks so cool from a distance...Its Also where I hang my cowl of an evening and you cant beat the winking skeever for a brew at the end of the day :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

Riften is just really gloomy because of the thieves guild.

Winterun and Markoth have been my favourite so far!:)

Haven't been to every town yet though ha :P

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Sl!mCharles

Markarth is GREAT! Still haven't been to Morthal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Markath is fantastic, the architecture, the winding streets, and those waterfalls. Epic.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,215 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Giants are still waaay out of my league. Last time I had a run-in with one he took a swing at me like he was playing golf! I must have flown a quarter mile and landed in a river, dead.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

theres a dragon flying around near whiterun and the ****er wont land at all just keeps circling,surely this is a bug?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,004 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Whiterun is my favourite. Than Solitude,Riften,Windhelm and Markarth.

Whiterun reminds me of Edoras in LOTR, plus it looks more like what I pictured the Nord homeland to be like from previous games.

Solitude is awesome looking from the outside, but rather boring inside. Riften becomes epic one you
    become the Thieves Guild master

Windhelm and Markarth just confuse me with layout.

Falkreath,Morthal,Dawnstar and Winterhold don't count.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

theres a dragon flying around near whiterun and the ****er wont land at all just keeps circling,surely this is a bug?

most of the last few dragons ive seen refuse to engage, they just circle around for ages before flying away. just had two of them circle around me for ****ing ages with neither one of them doing a damn thing. i was trying to hit them with arrows, and letting off shouts in their direction but bleh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KilOit

Loving these snippets of info people are posting, never played a Elder Scroll game, but definitely intrigued.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

theres a specific shout for getting them down but i wont spoil it anymore than that..

• Advertisement

I think the Mammoths are more dangerous than the Giants.
    Their deceivingly fast!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Just attended the funeral of a fallen comrade in Whiterun, sad times : (

justryan wrote: »
    Just attended the funeral of a fallen comrade in Whiterun, sad times : (

That sucked :( ,i felt that series of quests was very fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Dave1711 wrote: »
    I think the Mammoths are more dangerous than the Giants.
    Their deceivingly fast!

You can't outrun them so you have to use the landscape..swim rivers, climb up on rockey outcrops, try get them stuck somewhere so you can pick them off from a distance.

Bambi wrote: »
    You can't outrun them so you have to use the landscape..swim rivers, climb up on rockey outcrops, try get them stuck somewhere so you can pick them off from a distance.

Yeah i don't have difficulty with them,just think there much tougher than the Giants.
    Silver Hand in the quest where you kill their leader are pretty tough too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Dave1711 wrote: »
    Yeah i don't have difficulty with them,just think there much tougher than the Giants.
    Silver Hand in the quest where you kill their leader are pretty tough too

that took me ****ing *ages*

that took me ****ing *ages*

Hell yeah haha there's no way id have done it without my companion as i was a sneak build doing it.

They were crazy strong!

A serious amount of saving was done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

KilOit wrote: »
    Loving these snippets of info people are posting, never played a Elder Scroll game, but definitely intrigued.

You need to get this game. i never played none of these games properly before but love this...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,561 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

gamespot still trading this for 99c ? hated battlefield really, can imagine loving this !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭keithb93

Did anyone have a meeting the the Draugr Scourge Lord yet? The hardest thing ive faced so far. He tore me a new hole a few times. :D

Advertisement