Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭circos

DarkJager wrote: »
    I've heard there are members of the other side left around once that storyline is completed. Are they automatically hostile if you come across them?
    Lads please put this kind of talk into spoiler tags...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

circos wrote: »
    [
    Lads please put this kind of talk into spoiler tags...

Spoiler tags added though I don't think it spoils anything really? Its obviously going one way or the other.You might want to unquote post.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,296 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

lads where the **** is Faralda

Im Arch Mage and want some teaching in destruction but cant find her anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

I've heard there are members of the other side left around once that storyline is completed. Are they automatically hostile if you come across them?
    theres a couple of refugees in a solitude basement that wont talk to you but everyone else is cool, shops, quests and stander arounders

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭circos

Spoiler tags added though I don't think it spoils anything really? Its obviously going one way or the other.You might want to unquote post.
    that quote didn't mention that if you join one side
    They win
    . It wasn't obvious to me to me, so it wont be to others either. That's all. Should stop coming to this thread anyway...reading all the spoilers no matter what..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Branoic wrote: »
    Anyone else come across problems with opening hours in Windhelm? All the shops and house appear to be permanently locked! I've waited around at various times of the day but they never seem to open! Very annoying when I have quests that require I go talk to shopkeepers etc! Is it a bug?

hate it when that happens.. I usually just wait for an hour and then its usually open or they are outside etc!

Try reloading if its a prob or maybe try sleeping instead of waiting..

theres a couple of refugees in a solitude basement that wont talk to you but everyone else is cool, shops, quests and stander arounders
    There's a basement in Solitude? Oh no, game is now ruined :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I didn't know it was split into 2 before reading your posts above. It has spoiled it for me, as I havent really touched on the main quest yet despite being lvl30

I've got so much money now all of a sudden!! found a few nice bits... enchant what I can and suddenly loads of money!

Must check out solitude, aint been there yet and see bout trying to buy that fancy house people are talking bout!

SeantheMan wrote: »
    I didn't know it was split into 2 before reading your posts above. It has spoiled it for me, as I havent really touched on the main quest yet despite being lvl30

I'm the same, I'm level 32 and I recently only just finally made it up to visit the grey-beards!! Keep getting distracted!! :D

• Advertisement

Headshot wrote: »
    lads where the **** is Faralda

Im Arch Mage and want some teaching in destruction but cant find her anywhere

**** it lads I think she maybe dead, iv looked everywhere (including in the night) and absolutely nothing

Is there any teach for master destruction?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

seriously ****
    blackreach

• Registered Users Posts: 12,004 ✭✭✭✭titan18

seriously ****
    blackreach

Literally sprinted my way through there. So confusing, and some horrible battles down there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭busyliving

the first time I go into a dungeon without lydia, to experience skyrim without a companion, it's the biggest longest most awkward ****ing dungeon i've done yet in my 100+ hours of play
    so much **** i can't carry just left scattered all over the floor

What's the name of the dungeon?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

busyliving wrote: »
    What's the name of the dungeon?

see my spoilered post above

it's just so ****ing long
    and then it's not even over

because there's ****ing more of it, and the more of it is bigger than the long ****ing sprawling mess that was before it

its not like it's.. bad or anything, it's just.. i've been here so long. and i cant bring myself to leave until I see everything here, but i'm not going to be able to do that for another four ****ing hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

VinLieger wrote: »
    Buy a house and store them there, nowhere else is safe really

Why waste money on a house? Finish the College of Winterhold chain :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

**** it lads I think she maybe dead, iv looked everywhere (including in the night) and absolutely nothing

Is there any teach for master destruction?

I am having the same issue. She never returned to the College after *cough*.

SeantheMan wrote: »

It's not the main quest though, and one which is even signposted as to your choices for it in the opening 15 minutes of the game.

Jumpy wrote: »
    Why waste money on a house? Finish the College of Winterhold chain :)

I like having my own house and being able to store different things in different chests etc and just having it secure as my own!

you should be able to get yourself a dog!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Just finished the Forbidden Legend quest line.
    The final fight with all three brothers one after the other was the toughest I've had in the game so far. Been doing everything without a companion so far but after that I might start bringing one. Great amulet though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Just finished the Forbidden Legend quest line.
    The final fight with all three brothers one after the other was the toughest I've had in the game so far. Been doing everything without a companion so far but after that I might start bringing one. Great amulet though.

Yeah I posted about that ages ago, same for me, no companion. I had to lvl up to about 16 first before I managed it.

Jumpy wrote: »
    I am having the same issue. She never returned to the College after *cough*.

Damn then :(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

swiftblade wrote: »
    Vampires, just like Oblivion, are cool for the first while and then get old really, really fast.

I think they come with a pretty strong weakness to fire too, I can't see that being much fun in a game about dragons :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Damn then :(

I've only done the start of the College's storyline, so something may happen to change it later, but I've always found her in her room in the hall of countenance (think that's what it's called).

stevenmu wrote: »
    I've only done the start of the College's storyline, so something may happen to change it later, but I've always found her in her room in the hall of countenance (think that's what it's called).

Nope she left me (lol)

I think the dragons got her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Woop just maxed out Smithing Dragon Armour here I come!!!

I hear one of my compaioms that follows me around talkking about cliffracers... I was scared 2 or 3 of them would appear outa nowhere!!! they were so annoying!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

hypermuse wrote: »
    I like having my own house and being able to store different things in different chests etc and just having it secure as my own!

I just dump it on the floor of my house and every time I go in I use the unrelenting force shout to blow it all around the room :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,441 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

justryan wrote: »
    One of my highlights of this game, decapitating your foe and watching his head roll muhahahaha

I keep shouting "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!" every time i do that :D

• Advertisement

Dermighty wrote: »
    I just dump it on the floor of my house and every time I go in I use the unrelenting force shout to blow it all around the room :P

be gentle with your new belongings...

I think I have OCD for my house.. I accendtly knocked a goblet, a bowl and leg of lamb off the table, put the lamb in the bowl back on the table.. but seriously, its tough getting those goblets to stand up the right way!!
    my house looks pretty!!

Advertisement