Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

ha Overheal that is brilliant! Third translation is quality :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

haha I have surround sound set up all around my room and you should see the reaction from my dog at the startup music, its like she's bracing herself to attack each speaker! Iv trained her well

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Heh, just killed a dragon and there was a serious lack of soul absorbing.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

The third one is very clever, I could buy all of it except the last line, doesn't match up very well at all.

I remember seeing something similar with some heavy metal music being subtitled with hilariously innapropriate lyrics.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Heh, just killed a dragon and there was a serious lack of soul absorbing.

This happened me once. It didn't turn into a skeleton either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Note to self dont use storm call in a city :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Zillah wrote: »
    This happened me once. It didn't turn into a skeleton either.

i had a dragon once that wouldn't release its soul or turn into a skeleton until I walked right up to it.. try that?

Jaysus, Lydia does not hold up well against Falmer.

I was basically doing indecent things to that dragon corpse and it still wouldn't deliver it's soul unto me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Note to self dont use storm call in a city :D

oh dear.............what trouble have you caused this time ? *facepalm* :)

It wasnt my fault honest, I didnt think everyone (except the kids) would drop dead... had to reload :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭SK1979

I'm sure this has been asked but don't wanna trawl through 4000 posts for fear of spoilers but is the ps3 version ok now? Has that issue with lag been fixed?

Cheers.

SK1979 wrote: »
    I'm sure this has been asked but don't wanna trawl through 4000 posts for fear of spoilers but is the ps3 version ok now? Has that issue with lag been fixed?

Cheers.
    I think there is a patch coming next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Did some serious levelling today, finished the Greybeard quest (I think) and started the College of Winterhold questline. The arch-mage's floor is insanely good for potions/ingredients, got almost 2 of everything :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I think there is a patch coming next week.

the 28th I think they said which is monday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭-Trek-

Anyone play the diplomatic immunity quest, I'm getting slaughtered by the guards. The first time I played it
    I smuggled in the minimum amount of weapons
    , not thinking too hard about it, needless to say I didn't last long :rolleyes: went back and gave
    that elf in the pub my full arsenal
    second time round and I'm still getting hammered :mad: any one got any tips.

I'm still adding spoilers I don't know if that's necessary but anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,290 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Trek your avatar

Loved Ristar on the mega drive

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Had a dragon land in a river today on low health...& some slaughterfish decided he was chow, lucky you dont have to get the killing blow on them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Oh contract killers, have the half naked dead bodies littered across skyrim not given you a hint that you cant kill me?? :D

I find it ridiculous that I've been playing this game since launch and i still don't know what the main storyline really is :P

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

DarkJager wrote: »
    Oh contract killers, have the half naked dead bodies littered across skyrim not given you a hint that you cant kill me?? :D

Haha this reminds me of my mate. I remember playing his profile on oblivion only to notice most people were dead and half naked. He now goes by the name of the Cyrodiil rapist

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

The main story is HOLY F*CK DRAGONS.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Loving this game but got a weird bug, went to reforge some dudes amulet and Esbern and Delphine showed up and promptly died :(

No reason for them to be there and now they are dead :(

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭SdoowSirhc

Im just curious, what was everyone's earliest mammoth kill? Mine was level 3 :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

SdoowSirhc wrote: »
    Mine was a similar level. Two giants and a mammoth though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

DarkJager wrote: »

Half naked? Looks like you haven't got the right mods.

SdoowSirhc wrote: »

everytime I attempt to kill on I get flung 50 feet into the air -_-,I did fling a noble 50 feet into the air after I used my ice magic on him :D He flew off his horse haha

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭SdoowSirhc

Mine was a similar level. Two giants and a mammoth though. :)
    Nice :p this mammoth was on it's own so I just led him arround hills and rocks then shot him after each corner

Killed a mammoth early doors, now refuse too after they helped me take down 2 dragons in quick succession, even a giant helped.

they are now on my protected species lists, also quite ****ing awesome how it all happened. Dragon appeared as i was walking and 2 mammoths 3 bandits and a giant helped me take it down. Then another appeared with a name? Nepralim? and they helped me take that down too.

Pissed me off noone in the fricking town i saved 20 feet away acknowledged my actions, tempted to turn to the dark side and murder that town!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Is there something you do in game that makes the thalmor hunt you? I got randomly attacked by them. Also someone sent two guys to kill me, one of them said "this is what you get for stealing" or something like that.

• Advertisement

ShaneU wrote: »
    Is there something you do in game that makes the thalmor hunt you? I got randomly attacked by them. Also someone sent two guys to kill me, one of them said "this is what you get for stealing" or something like that.

Think they just bad guys like bandits, killed a fair few of them.

Advertisement