Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Does having Lydia following you decrease your ability to stealth?

RIP Lydia :( I will avenge the Mammoth who killed you.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Does anyone else shout out "I have the power !" when they get a dragon soul or is that just me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

i was fighting a dragon while in stronghold and the guards were helping me fight it, i was staying back a bit firing off arrows at it and it was down to a tiny bit of health when it landed, one of the stronghold guards was right at it slashing away with his sword when all of a sudden he jumped up on its back neck area and started to slash its head (sequenced kill move) i thought that was reserved only for your own character when fighting dragons, it was funny to see non the less, i didn't actually kill the dragon he did but i still got a dragon soul.

massive skyrim printable map
    http://www.gamebanshee.com/skyrim/mapofskyrim.php

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

Killed a Frost Troll at level 4 like a boss!!!

On my 3rd character now gone for the 2handed brute :-D much fun:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

3rd character??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

Yeah she wrecks it, best go on your own if you want to stealth.

Any companion seems to wreck it. I was on a quest with an alleged master thief while in a Draugr tomb. Cue him saying "Ahh bone chimes, likely set up to wake these draugr surrounding us. Try not to blunder into any." First thing he does? Walks into ALL the bone chimes. [Sigh]

182833.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Dave1711 wrote: »
    Killed a Frost Troll at level 4 like a boss!!!

On my 3rd character now gone for the 2handed brute :-D much fun:)

I don't think i've even completed a 1/3rd of the game on my first character and i guesstimate i'm on 50+ hours :/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The Gnome wrote: »
    "Ahh bone chimes, likely set up to wake these draugr surrounding us. Try not to blunder into any." First thing he does? Walks into ALL the bone chimes. [Sigh]

*Facepalm*

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

Nodferatu wrote: »
    3rd character??

I havent come close to beating it with any of my characters!

I just make them to try out other combat types!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Having problems collecting human souls, I never have any soul gems large enough even if they are the lowest level bandits or that, are all human souls greater/grand souls?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

Gandalph wrote: »
    Having problems collecting human souls, I never have any soul gems large enough even if they are the lowest level bandits or that, are all human souls greater/grand souls?

Human souls can only be captured in black soul gems or
    Azura's star if you take it to Nelecar instead of Azura

Just wondering if you get stolen goods confiscated by guards is there a place to rob them back like in oblivion?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

Gandalph wrote: »
    Just wondering if you get stolen goods confiscated by guards is there a place to rob them back like in oblivion?

There should be an evidence chest in the main prison of what ever hold you were arrested in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Some lad just walked up to me, I expecting a fight readyed my bow but he says "Hail Nightengale luck has been good to me, heres your cut" 500 nicker for me :D

Im loving achilles at the start making a break for it and getting salted in the heal with an arrow. It would just cripple a normal man!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭HerbSimpson

Anyone else having trouble with dwarven spheres? I'm in the ruins of Mzulft and only a level 10 mage without heavy armour. I can't kill one of them, think I need to leave and level up then try again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Anyone else having trouble with dwarven spheres? I'm in the ruins of Mzulft and only a level 10 mage without heavy armour. I can't kill one of them, think I need to leave and level up then try again.
    Electrocute them, although at level ten you shouldnt really be going in them ruins ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Sl!mCharles

Yeah I was there earlier meself, Mzulft is a trek and a half

Started my thief character today, as soon as I walked out of helgen into some mine first chest I get to has an orcish bow, happy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

741101_700b_v1.jpg

• Advertisement

Does the alchemist in whiterun always sleeptalk or is my game bugging?! either way its pretty funny, I thought she caught me trying to rob her, went upstairs and she was asleep obviously trying to entertain people in her dreams of her prices

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Sl!mCharles

haha that is cool if not a bug!!

Might have posted this before but such a cool soundtrack to climb a mountain to:

Just defines "epicness" and I hate that word :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

I lost my wife in the Falmer dungeon, she's either dead/stuck or something is there any way to get another wife I am wearing the amulet of mara but the option doesn't appear in the dialogs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

Just got married to a woman and my carachter is female, left her and came back and she had money for me from the shop and a bit of dinner made. Lydia was at our wedding so i brought her off with me but she didnt last too long. Im afraid now to bring wifey anywhere in case she dies....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

PlainP wrote: »
    Just got married to a woman and my carachter is female, left her and came back and she had money for me from the shop and a bit of dinner made. Lydia was at our wedding so i brought her off with me but she didnt last too long. Im afraid now to bring wifey anywhere in case she dies....

I'd just like to point out that companions are immortal when it comes to other NPCs. The only person that can kill a companion permanently is you.

You killed your wife.
    You killed Lydia.
    Now you're looking for your third victim. You monster.

Maybe next time be more careful where you're hurling that warhammer/fireball.

EDIT: Oh wait, your wife is alive. For some reason I thought this was your second wife. Well, you killed Lydia.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

How do ye get a wife ?

I want that warrior woman in Riften, or else the singing lady in Dawnstar :D

Does anyone know how many Daedric shrines there are ? I've found 4, their missions are always the best, I love when the spirits talk to ye...all evil :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

Zillah wrote: »
    PlainP wrote: »

I'd just like to point out that companions are immortal when it comes to other NPCs. The only person that can kill a companion permanently is you.

You killed your wife.
    You killed Lydia.
    Now you're looking for your third victim. You monster.

Maybe next time be more careful where you're hurling that warhammer/fireball.

EDIT: Oh wait, your wife is alive. For some reason I thought this was your second wife. Well, you killed Lydia.

Ehh, what? Lydia can be killed by enemies.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

danthefan wrote: »
    Ehh, what? Lydia can be killed by enemies.

she can be knocked down and her health will be very low but the killing blow comes from you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I don't understand the Forsworn, I hate them. They always attacked me, then I got sent to prison, freed their king and started a revolt for them...and they still try to kill me !
    Ungrateful !!
    The prison break mission itself is pretty cool though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

SeantheMan wrote: »
    I don't understand the Forsworn, I hate them. They always attacked me, then I got sent to prison, freed their king and started a revolt for them...and they still try to kill me !
    Ungrateful !!
    The prison break mission itself is pretty cool though :)

forgot i had to start that mission line. thanks :)

Advertisement