Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Monotype wrote: »
    The latest news is that health will regenerate automatically slowly. Apparently this won't impact restorations skills.
    IMO, completely unnecessary although it might be an okay idea if it was one of those perks for someone with high restoration.

I read that on the bethesda forums.

also more characters races

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/the_elder_scrolls_v_skyrim/b/xbox360/archive/2011/08/17/more-skyrim-character-races-revealed.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Nice, you can add scars. My guy is going to be completely mauled.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

i am going to add my scars in, score!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

nah i'll stick with being pretty :cool::cool:
    pretty and deadly!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,003 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Kiith wrote: »
    Where would i put the mouse though? That's the issue i have with most office chairs. I don't have a desk, so i'd need some sort of arm rest for the mouse.

Get a cut up piece of wood(floorboard works) just larger than a mouse mat, and if you're lying on the bed, you can use that quite easily. It's what I've been doing for the last few months when away from home

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

titan18 wrote: »
    Get a cut up piece of wood(floorboard works) just larger than a mouse mat, and if you're lying on the bed, you can use that quite easily. It's what I've been doing for the last few months when away from home

I've often done this with a large book.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

its hard though when you're doing that to find a comfortable height and angle that wont kill your wrist with extended play

any flat surface will do the job really, I used the side of a cardboard box I ripped open, a chessboard, my shiny new bedsheets (which were all shiny and new), a large book, a large book stacked on smaller books, a vhs case.

it just ... hurts after a few hours :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Skyrim to use Steamworks.

Nice. Means you can get your CD key anywhere and install.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

yessssssssss was hoping for that, 30e is what ive seen, anybody see lower?

where'dn you see 30, g2play?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

yep thats where i saw it

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,498 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

quarryman wrote: »
    Skyrim to use Steamworks.

Nice. Means you can get your CD key anywhere and install.

Definitely getting the retail version for that lovely map now. :)

Does anyone know where I can pre-order the Collectors Edition?

so with the retail you wouldnt actually even need the cd that came with it I take it, would love the map but how much is retail? dont want to spend 20e more on it

isnt the collectors edition like 150 euro?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Yep.

Think I'll get the collectors edition anyway, it's my birthday a few days later so I have an excuse ^_^

Creature wrote: »
    Yep.

Think I'll get the collectors edition anyway, it's my birthday a few days later so I have an excuse ^_^

don't bother. it's one of the worst collectors editions ever made in the whole world ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

No I really love those art books. Especially the big "coffee table" ones. 200 pages too, thats a lot of art to drool over.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

quarryman wrote: »
    don't bother. it's one of the worst collectors editions ever made in the whole world ever.

1293946493089.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Its a 135 on gamestop for the ps3 collectors edition

• Advertisement

Headshot wrote: »
    1293946493089.jpg

0qEN4.jpg

edit: whoops, sorry about image size.

Headshot wrote: »
    1293946493089.jpg

a statue, a map, an artbook and a dvd.. for 135 euro

pretty damn sure he's srs

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

lol that dead island one is unreal

elder scrolls skyrim collectors edition CE isnt the best compared to others alright, its 135 euro (probably will be cheaper on the pc) Those 3 things that come with the game really interest me too. I think its a bit harsh calling it the worse ever

I love the figurine.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Don't forget the Duke Nukem Balls of steel one was like 60 on PC

wa? i got the duke nukem one for about 30 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

wa? i got the duke nukem one for about 30 euro
    Yeah, but you also got a pretty poor game to go with it. :pac:

It's for sale on Gamestop.ie for €135!!! Crazy price for it all together. Just gonna preorder the regular edition and get the sweet map. Where's the cheapest, online or in B+M store? Cheapest I'm coming up with is Amazon @ €33

Tut tut Gamestop.ie. €49 delivered!! And that's for the PC.

yeah, that game was awful. but i consider it a good price for my awesome little duke statue and dice

i just pretend it's a statue of duke from duke3d

also.. does the regular edition come with the map as well?

yeah, that game was awful. but i consider it a good price for my awesome little duke statue and dice

i just pretend it's a statue of duke from duke3d

also.. does the regular edition come with the map as well?
    Suuure. What ever helps you sleep at night! ;):pac:

Em,I'm fairly sure you get the map if you preorder it. Might want to check with the specific retailers.
    http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/06/23/pre-order-skyrim-get-premium-quality-map/

i didnt see anything about a map on either amazon or gamestop :/

also yay, we got noticed.

• Advertisement

i didnt see anything about a map on either amazon or gamestop :/

also yay, we got noticed.
    Ah, reference to the Map of Ireland included in Skyrim? :pac:

Advertisement