Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Where's the cheapest, online or in B+M store? .

I have mine ordered from here at £25.99 delivered which is about €30
    I have used them before so they are reliable

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Skerries wrote: »
    I have mine ordered from here at £25.99 delivered which is about €30
    I have used them before so they are reliable
    Delivery? How quick do they get it to you. On/close to release day?
    I'll send an email to gamestop to see if the map does indeed come with it. I'll report back.
    Edit: email sent

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Ah, reference to the Map of Ireland included in Skyrim? :pac:

where's that?

Skerries wrote: »
    where's that?
    In the Rockpapershotgun link a few posts back. They were joking that the map you get with Skyrim is actually a map of Skyrim and not actually a map of Ireland!

Gamestop have gotten back to me there, and said YES. ALL their preorders contain a map
    Hi Brian,

Yes there will be a physical map included with all of our pre-orders. Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a lovely day Brian!

Kind Regards,
    Rebecca.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

awesome

i think i'll get the preorder in store though, just so I can definitely have it on 11/11/11.

i dont want to be getting texts about how awesome it is and have to wait until late the week after for mine to arrive in the post

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Have a lovely day Brian!

Kind Regards,
    Rebecca.

Think you're in there mate. :p

I quite like collectors editions. I won't be getting this one though as it's just not good value for money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

wow dead island CE has alot of suff. cant help but feel the game will be s**t though. from gameplay videos on utube it doesnt look that great.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

helix has played it, he was not impressed

not like i was gona get it anyway, but I had a friend or two that was very excited about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I've had a chance of playing. It's not bad. It's not as great as it could have been. But it's a fun way to waste some time if you've nothing better to do.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

helix has played it, he was not impressed

not like i was gona get it anyway, but I had a friend or two that was very excited about it.
    humanji wrote: »
    I've had a chance of playing. It's not bad. It's not as great as it could have been. But it's a fun way to waste some time if you've nothing better to do.

yer talking about dead island ya?

Sorry, yeah. lol, no reason to panic yet :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sorry, yeah. lol, no reason to panic yet :D

phew :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Pre-order on steam..and you don't get a case, a disc, a booklet, a map a dragon or anything extra...but you do get a nice hat for your TF2 Heavy :P

screenshot_261906_thumb_wide300.jpg

On a sidenote, anyone with STEAM items for TF2....can you give them to me if ye don't want them ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Playable at Eurogamer Expo! :D Supposedly the first time in Europe. (i) Was it only playable for journalists at Gamescom? (ii) Suck it, GameFest

Healium wrote: »
    Playable at Eurogamer Expo! :D Supposedly the first time in Europe. (i) Was it only playable for journalists at Gamescom? (ii) Suck it, GameFest

when is that on?

when is that on?
    22nd-25th Sept

22nd-25th Sept

nice

I still don't know what platform to order this for :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

nice

I still don't know what platform to order this for :confused:

pc

the graphics will blow you away

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Have we seen a gameplay demo on the pc yet? The one's we've seen so far have been on the 360, right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

Kiith wrote: »
    Have we seen a gameplay demo on the pc yet? The one's we've seen so far have been on the 360, right?

Yeah just 360 afaik.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Would be nice to see what it's like on a monster pc.

Was looking on gamestop and there pc price is the same as there console price 47 euro or there abouts and 135 for the collectors edition.

Was looking on gamestop and there pc price is the same as there console price 47 euro or there abouts and 135 for the collectors edition.
    Yeah, I saw that. Very disappointing from them. Maybe it will go cheaper closer to the release. Just with Amazon if that's gonna be the case.

Yeah, I saw that. Very disappointing from them. Maybe it will go cheaper closer to the release. Just with Amazon if that's gonna be the case.

Tis indeed disappointing,considering they delivered deus ex to me early :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

is there a map in the normal dvd box?

can get it for 30ish online

is there a map in the normal dvd box?

can get it for 30ish online
    Yup. It's a preorder bonus. Gamestop have told me that the physical map comes with all their preorders of Skyrim. Just double check with the retailer. Where'd you see it for €30 if you dont mind me asking. Amazon?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

yep

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

Does it arrive on the day of release if you order it from Amazon?

• Advertisement

Newaglish wrote: »
    Does it arrive on the day of release if you order it from Amazon?

No,unless you pay for the super expensive delivery option and even then I'd say its not guaranteed

Advertisement