Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

SeantheMan wrote: »
    What's the best location to sell your stuff ?

I've Daedric and Dragon sets to sell, but no merchant really has over 1.5k at anytime.
    And I really don't wanna wait 2 days for their money to come back to sell piece by piece

People have mentioned the Thieves Guild fences sometimes have 4k, but you need to do all their thievery missions first ?

Riverwood trader I think (although seriously think he's glitched my game :D). I've never invested in him, only ever helped him with the golden claw and for some reason he's got over 120k??? Even traders i've invested in only have about 6-7k.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Dammit doing the peace treaty mission and someone gets up to leave and nothing happens, left the game for 30 minutes and nothing happened :(

tried reloading and picking other conversation choices and it ends the same way with nothing happening :( BALLS!!!!!

/Also pissed off i cant get off the chair if ever a murder death party moment came about it was right then.

yeah this has fairly ****ed up my game, cant do any of the dragon related missions.

Dont have a save to go back too :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

[Quote=DarkJager;

Riverwood trader I think (although seriously think he's glitched my game :D). I've never invested in him, only ever helped him with the golden claw and for some reason he's got over 120k??? Even traders i've invested in only have about 6-7k.[/Quote]

Can't be a bad thing though??
    The most I'm getting out of people ATM is 1.5k...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

PlainP wrote: »
    Can't be a bad thing though??
    The most I'm getting out of people ATM is 1.5k...

Not at all, though when I first noticed it last night everybody in skyrim had a sudden urge to kill me! :D still though he's now my first stop after getting loot. I really want that gaff in solitude.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In the Quest "A night to remember"
    where is sam in the ruin?is he through the portal thing? I can't find the fecker at all?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

In the Quest "A night to remember"
    where is sam in the ruin?is he through the portal thing? I can't find the fecker at all?

Yes he is.

Not at all, though when I first noticed it last night everybody in skyrim had a sudden urge to kill me! :D still though he's now my first stop after getting loot. I really want that gaff in solitude.[/Quote]

Defo am scraping all my septums(prob not spelled right) together for that gaf....
    Plush or what lol....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Yes he is.

excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

how do i get traders to give me more monies? the guy in Riverwood only has 780 gold?

krudler wrote: »
    how do i get traders to give me more monies? the guy in Riverwood only has 780 gold?

You have to increase your speechcraft..somehow.. then they give you more :-)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

PlainP wrote: »
    You have to increase your speechcraft..somehow.. then they give you more :-)

They will give you more money for the items but that won't increase the amount they have.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

They will give you more money for the items but that won't increase the amount they have.

Master Trader Speech 100, Fence Every merchant in the world gains 1000 gold for bartering

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Does anyone have any tips on how to kill Morokei for the Staff of Magnus quest?

I'm level 16 high elf mage, casting firebolt and Lydia as a back up. He's 1 hitting me with this lighting, starting to get frustrating.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

run away and come back later

• Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Leeg17 wrote: »

I'm level 16 high elf mage, casting firebolt and Lydia as a back up. He's 1 hitting me with this lighting, starting to get frustrating.
    Let lydia take morokei attention while you get behind him a cast your magic

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭papajimsmooth

Sneak attack for x30 damage. Oh your a mage, oh well :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 82,823 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

so I see that the AMD driver has been updated, any word on the performance lift? Im having to reinstall skyrim after a long story, so I havent tried it out yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Does anyone else have Tytanis Mod?

Just got it there, looks interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Oh and ...

48qFtl.jpg
    "Do you get to the Cloud District very often?"
    "What am I saying, of course you dont"

6QNVml.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Leeg17 wrote: »

If you have the latest patch installed, it's because of the patch, no magic resistance = quick death. A frost dragon had me nearly dead in one breath last night.

Actually, since the patch/update i haven't killed 1 dragon, usually because it flys away or doesn't even initiate combat... Good thing i haven't found any more Thu'ums.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

escapist comic

Wait...why is she the only one at the table at the start?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

If you have the latest patch installed, it's because of the patch, no magic resistance = quick death. A frost dragon had me nearly dead in one breath last night.

Actually, since the patch/update i haven't killed 1 dragon, usually because it flys away or doesn't even initiate combat... Good thing i haven't found any more Thu'ums.

Nah I didn't install the update, was fighting him the night before last (even if it did update quietly last night).

I still haven't had a random dragon encounter @ level 16 yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

You won't be able to kill him at level 16, and evidently you need ranged weapons or magic to kill him.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

okay, damn you lads. i bought it, happy?!

installed it few seconds ago.

its an steam version, so it updated itself. i guess i am ****ed with this crapy no resistance patch?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Zillah wrote: »
    Wait...why is she the only one at the table at the start?
    Draught of invisibility ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

I just did that Morokei quest, was shítting myself considering how hard it was as a mage. 8 shots with my superior ebony bow and down he went without even seeing me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

okay, damn you lads. i bought it, happy?!

installed it few seconds ago.

its an steam version, so it updated itself. i guess i am ****ed with this crapy no resistance patch?

You'll be grand on 'adept' difficulty.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

apparently this fixes no resistance problem, just got the game myself for the pc so il try it out while starting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Anyone playing a pure mage? At level 20 and debating dropping thief skills like archery and sneak and focussing on magic.

Advertisement