Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I will be buying airplane socks so as to try prevent death from DVT when this comes out :P ....I can see marathon sessions ahead !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

how many pair of underwaear will i need on release day!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Nodferatu wrote: »
    how many pair of underwaear will i need on release day!

1 Adult Diaper will do

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

SeantheMan wrote: »
    1 Adult Diaper will do
    Nah man, Newspaper does the job.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

In Japan for the year, and I was going to wait till I get back to play all these games coming out in November......but looking at those screens I'm considering investing in a good PC for....you know......work n stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I'm going to attempt to finish Oblivion before this comes out, only about 50 hours played.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

SeantheMan wrote: »
    1 Adult Diaper will do

I have my seating arranged

3-in1coomode.jpg

it may cause numb bum but it will be worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Guess I know which console to get it on then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

iMuse wrote: »
    PC?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

iMuse wrote: »

Way to dance to the puppet master's strings dude!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

when you load skyrim up for the first time....

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭papajimsmooth

DLC announced before release, this make me sad

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

really? Feck sake im getting worried about this game, seems to be making things too simplified and now dlc before release :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,374 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

really? Feck sake im getting worried about this game, seems to be making things too simplified and now dlc before release :(

Planning DLC before release isn't bad.

Having DLC before release is.

Of course they'd plan to have DLC for the game, what harm that they announce it now? Something they're not planning to have in the full game, but will implement later. If it's bad DLC then you can go nuts on them but until that's established...

Why?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

It's Bethesda...there was always going to be dlc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

Not surprised at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭papajimsmooth

I just hate paying for things that more than likely could have been included in the full game. Like dead money for fallout vegas

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I don't really see the complaint here to be honest. We are already getting 300+ hours of content. That's should be more then enough for even the most dlc hating person in world.

im just of the opinion that dlc should be developed after the game is released, otherwise it should be included in the game to begin with, its just a cheep way to take parts of the game away and charge for them separately

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

this has been dealt with four or five times already in the last month on this very forum

apologies not on this forum all that much anymore

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

didn't intend to be a **** about it, just didn't want this thread to go down that same war-torn road as all the others :)

good enough for me wont say another word about dlc, dont really care about it either way (unless its an expansion aka shivering isles) as il be gaming on pc with free mods :D

• Registered Users Posts: 82,772 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

You can make MY horse armor optional, kthx.

Seriously though theres a good point there about the absurd length of these Bethesda titles already. IMHO I wish they'd trim them down it's that ridiculous. Thats how ridiculous it is. Oblivion? Needed to be shorter. Because what did you get? A bunch of Identical Dungeons. And when I say a bunch I mean a BUNCH. To the point where it saps your will to play the game any further. All that Sameness.

Or, I can take it back, and say trim the core game down, and add all the launch DLC by default.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Overheal wrote: »
    You can make MY horse armor optional, kthx.

Seriously though theres a good point there about the absurd length of these Bethesda titles already. IMHO I wish they'd trim them down it's that ridiculous. Thats how ridiculous it is. Oblivion? Needed to be shorter. Because what did you get? A bunch of Identical Dungeons. And when I say a bunch I mean a BUNCH. To the point where it saps your will to play the game any further. All that Sameness.

Or, I can take it back, and say trim the core game down, and add all the launch DLC by default.

Didn't the main story take you to like 3 dungeons?

Advertisement