Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭circos

Overheal wrote: »
    I do feel sympathy for people who only have one save file but honestly, honestly? I have 142. If I want to, I'm a god damn time traveler.

Of course I just chose to keep Lydia dead because well, she was already annoying, and I had only used her to explore one dungeon. "I am swoooorn to carry your burdens". Come on lady, sound happy about it. I'm gonna be rich and if you don't cop on your attitude - oh a dragon ate you. Nevermind.

Lost her myself very early. Wasn't too bothered. I have myself a saucy archer elf now. I like him better. He gets me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I still have Lydia 25hrs in, I do carefully save though, I have 6 files and if I'm about to do something big like a dungeon or main story quest I'll save right before and after so if anything crashes I wont lose a ton of stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

I am so dissapointed with the Dragon Bone Armor. What a waste of a perk Daedric kicks its ass in both looks and strenght.
    I suppose i can make a load and sell it rather than just hoarding bones in my chest.

Guh, there's some quite annoying things about this game - when I first met the Companions I accidentally caused damage to one of them, so that now whenever I'm in their base or whatever, this guy runs up to me as if he's a guard. I also now cannot go anywhere near Markath, having completed the Foresworn quest. Whenever I go there now, the guards attack me and I can't get away from it.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Guh, there's some quite annoying things about this game - when I first met the Companions I accidentally caused damage to one of them, so that now whenever I'm in their base or whatever, this guy runs up to me as if he's a guard. I also now cannot go anywhere near Markath, having completed the Foresworn quest. Whenever I go there now, the guards attack me and I can't get away from it.

That happens to me in Markarth too. If you run through the conversation and say "Alright, I'll go to jail" the guard will walk away and leave you alone :pac:.

Markarth is my favourite city in Skyrim. I love the Dwemer architecture :D I have 3 houses and Vlindrel Hall (in Markarth) is where I keep my husband and dragon bones :pac:

• Advertisement

Sorry about that but you really shouldnt of attacked the gaurds after the breakout of jail mission and you should of reloaded when you hit the companion, If your on PC maybe you can find a console command to fix it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Completing the Civil war missions will fix that or go to Markath, run into the Inn quickly rent a room and try sleep in it. Should be arrested and bounty wiped.

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Completing the Civil war missions will fix that or go to Markath, run into the Inn quickly rent a room and try sleep in it. Should be arrested and bounty wiped.

I tried to get arrested and they don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,835 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

F#CKING FROST TROLL!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Overheal wrote: »
    I do feel sympathy for people who only have one save file but honestly, honestly? I have 142. If I want to, I'm a god damn time traveler.

Of course I just chose to keep Lydia dead because well, she was already annoying, and I had only used her to explore one dungeon. "I am swoooorn to carry your burdens". Come on lady, sound happy about it. I'm gonna be rich and if you don't cop on your attitude - oh a dragon ate you. Nevermind.
    Have about 200 save files. I'm a bit special that way...

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

sheehy83 wrote: »
    F#CKING FROST TROLL!

I hate them as well, and bears, fcuk bears.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Horses are well stupid.

Cue me heading into some random hamlet thats actually overrun with bandits. I head in thinking, ohh there will be a lovely inn here where I can sleep and see if there is any side quests.

I get attacked and dismount and start swinging the sword. However my horse gallops up three flights of stairs and end up on the roof of a house.

Horse, get down from there, you do not belong up there :pac:

I can't find my companion now. She must have died at some point, but feck knows where and she was carrying a load of items I needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

I can't find my companion now. She must have died at some point, but feck knows where and she was carrying a load of items I needed.

There is a console command for that afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Well, J'zargo is an absolute fruit. I saw the option to have him tag along with me, so I sent Marcurio packing after taking all my gear off him. Every time he takes a couple of hits, he's off hiding. He's like Vilkas from the companions, about as useful as boobs on a bull! :mad: I'll be off to the Bee n Barb for a few pints and to get Marcurio back asap!

Rocking with Dragonscale armour, flame enchanted daedric bow and dwarven/glass arrows just now, awesome.:pac:

Rocking with Dragonscale armour, flame enchanted daedric bow and dwarven/glass arrows just now, awesome.:pac:
    Are you light armor? I found the Dragon armor **** compared to the Daedric stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

krudler wrote: »
    I hate them as well, and bears, fcuk bears.

Animal shout is handy if you CBA fighting/running away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Are you light armor? I found the Dragon armor **** compared to the Daedric stuff.

Yeah, the Dragon scale is lighter than the Dragon bone stuff. Can you get light daedric armour?! I like the look of it, but I don't fancy the heavy stuff - it doesn't suit my archer-sneaker-killer-guy :p.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Best armour for a destruction mage, anyone?

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

DeVore wrote: »
    None. It's by far the most fun that way.

• Advertisement

DeVore wrote: »

DeV.
    Ebonyflesh spell. with the perk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

Well, J'zargo is an absolute fruit. I saw the option to have him tag along with me, so I sent Marcurio packing after taking all my gear off him. Every time he takes a couple of hits, he's off hiding. He's like Vilkas from the companions, about as useful as boobs on a bull! :mad: I'll be off to the Bee n Barb for a few pints and to get Marcurio back asap!

Really? Personally I dislike the way dragonscale armour mitigates almost all damage against my stealth-oriented character. Sneaking around one-shotting things is fun but when there is no threat associated with enemies catching you it loses its appeal.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,282 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Is there away decrease charge time for dragon force ?

Headshot wrote: »
    Is there away decrease charge time for dragon force ?
    Amulet of Talos gives 20% of cooldown.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,282 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Amulet of Talos gives 20% of cooldown.

Ya have that already but was hoping for somthing a bit better :)

Headshot wrote: »
    Ya have that already but was hoping for somthing a bit better :)
    You can use the shrines but they are bugged and dont do squat.
    They should of put a perk tree in for shouts I suppose it would of been cool to be able to use them like the Draugr do. They seem to have no cool down.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

SKYRIM won GOTY! \:D/

Notorioux wrote: »
    Which one? and why does it matter?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Is there anyway at all to remarry in this game??

Searched loads places online nothing works.

I married someone but got sick of her wrecking me head so i killed her robbed her stuff and dumped her in me basement :pac:

So im still wearing the amult of mara but no matter who i do missions for from the list of people u can marry it never brings up the option to marry again.

Fecking gay if its not possible to remarry on a console and just by using the command console on a pc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,822 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Notorioux wrote: »
    celebrating a bethesda title getting GOTY is like praising a 12 year old for not sh*tting their pants.

Advertisement