Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

nuxxx wrote: »
    Anyone using that mask? I can't remember what dungeon I found it in

mask

Looks like Krosis.

If so, it was found on top of a mountain after a particularly pants ****ting moment where a coffin lid pops off right next to the word I am about to get.

*lid pops off 2 feet from me*
    "OH HOLY JESUS WTF WAS THAT"
    "Oh thank god, just a Draugr"
    *sees mask, remembers Morokei fight*

"OH HOLY MOTHER OF ****. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES"

Prick killed me with my own elemental.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Can I remarry? I have lost my wedding ring and the extra dialog options don't appear with my current companion and wife

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

I'm worried.:(

I've not seen my wife since the wedding, many many many moons ago. I think I got married about 20 hours in and I'm now approaching 99. I suppose I should look for her. Problem is, I don't remember who exactly she is!:o:pac:

Her name began with 'Y' and I THINK she's from whiterun, but I can't find her for love nor money. She was the first chick to show a bit of interest in me, so I leapt on it (kind of like real life :P).

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,465 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

My wife walked out of my wedding near the end of the ceremony! The priest was finishing up his speech and she simply strolled out of the church; I was stuck in the cut-scene so couldn't chase her. I don't know if it was a classic bethesda bug, or if she got cold feet, ha. Any know if you can divorce tour spouse in skyrim?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

pixelburp wrote: »
    My wife walked out of my wedding near the end of the ceremony! The priest was finishing up his speech and she simply strolled out of the church; I was stuck in the cut-scene so couldn't chase her. I don't know if it was a classic bethesda bug, or if she got cold feet, ha. Any know if you can divorce tour spouse in skyrim?

You can divorce her with a sword to the face.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

You can divorce her with a sword to the face.

Or an arrow to the knee.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

pixelburp wrote: »

mine did the same, you have to meet her again where you met her and tell her to go to your house
    hopefully she can cook breakfast

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I still haven't gotten married yet ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

haven't played this game in about 3 weeks, i got fed up/bored with it. can you believe that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

I still haven't gotten married yet ;-)

I didn't know you could get married until a couple of posts ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Nodferatu wrote: »
    haven't played this game in about 3 weeks, i got fed up/bored with it. can you believe that!!

no, its awesome, get back into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

those caves won't explore themselves

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Nodferatu wrote: »

I haven't played anything BUT this game and a tiny bit of SWTOR (reason I logged in now :P) since 11.11.11. I still have AC Revelations, Dark Souls, Deus Ex and Borderlands to play. Haven't gone near BF3 or Fifa online either.

Some serious catching up to be done over the Xmas. :pac:

had an awesome session there, went to Solitude looking for some side quests when a dragon attacked, killed it, talked to some lizard looking dude in the square called Jaree La or something then had a class mission, on of the best sidequests I've done so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,282 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I cant go to morthal

2 Ancient dragons keep attacking me lol

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Headshot wrote: »
    I cant go to morthal

2 Ancient dragons keep attacking me lol

One does not simply walk into morthal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Haven't played in a week. Looking to get a little quality time in soon. I have the majority of achievements now. If I can get them all then I can put it down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

Got a good laugh out of that video!

Anyway just finished the Mages questline, first one I've done. Tbh I am getting slightly bored with dungeon crawling. I think I might take a break for a while and play something else.

• Advertisement

I hope they never fix that giant hit sending you into the stratosphere glitch, never gets old.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Not sure if its a spolier, so I'll throw it in the tags since it is Christmas and people may have gotten it today and don't know much about the game. Question about the Dark Brotherhood -
    A few assassins from the dark brotherhood have tried to kill me over the last few months, and I was wondering is it possible to still join them now?

I killed a innocent civilian earlier, but nothing, and I did sleep as well.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

Not sure if its a spolier, so I'll throw it in the tags since it is Christmas and people may have gotten it today and don't know much about the game. Question about the Dark Brotherhood -
    A few assassins from the dark brotherhood have tried to kill me over the last few months, and I was wondering is it possible to still join them now?

Yeah you can still join them. You have too go to Windhelm and find the kid trying to contact the DB. He mistakes you as one and you get the contract. Complete the contract, go back and get your reward and then sleep. You should wake up in a shack with the DB leader.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Yeah,
    they stop trying to kill you once you join up.

It's not like Oblivion where you murder someone and sleep. You have to go to Windhelm and visit a boy in a house (if you talk to random people and they mention him it comes up as a misc quest) who's performing the black sacrament. He'll assume you're the assassin. Do his quest and then you'll be visted by the Dark Brotherhood :D

Hope that helped :)

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭CrazyFish

Playing unhealthy amounts of this at the minute. Just finished the thieves guild and really enjoyed it. Can't put it down.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

CrazyFish wrote: »
    Playing unhealthy amounts of this at the minute. Just finished the thieves guild and really enjoyed it. Can't put it down.
    That tends to be a problem with thieves. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

This is one of the games that I got for Christmas. I popped it in only to get it updated and installed to the HDD. I want to get some other games finished before starting it properly. Looking forward to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Love this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭politicsdude

This game is far too addictive put way too much time into it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

This game is far too addictive put way too much time into it

I'm looking forward to some DLC to freshen it up it's getting repetitive for me and I'm breezing through any enemys I come across

Advertisement