Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Adyx wrote: »
    Yep you can, you can be a member of any group concurrently.

Except Stormcloak/Empire obviously :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

Adyx wrote: »
    Yep you can, you can be a member of any group concurrently.

Except Stormcloak/Empire obviously :pac:.
    Shh I haven't told the empire yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

My god, I keep listening to the theme tune at least once every time I start this game, never gets old :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Leeg17 wrote: »
    My god, I keep listening to the theme tune at least once every time I start this game, never gets old :D

I've been humming in my head while doing mundane tasks.

Makes doing the laundry an EPIC TASK.

reallyrose wrote: »

Really really does :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Anyone know how to fix the
    "Capture Haafingar" Mission on the Stormcloaks raid? Galmar the Stonefist doesn't give me an option to report in.

On ps3 by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

internet-memes-keep-calm-bro.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

qnu93.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

After playing in-game for 200 hours, I realised that I was hungry.

Shadowmere was yummy. Glad to find a use for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Hey lads, just about to properly get into Skyrim now and I've two questions.

Does it matter who I follow at the start? I've a save just before the choice to follow Ralof or Hadavar. I've already completed it with Hadavar but just wondering.

I'm using saves that were on my other ps3, will this cause more issues or should I just start again with a new save?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

tok9 wrote: »
    Hey lads, just about to properly get into Skyrim now and I've two questions.

Does it matter who I follow at the start? I've a save just before the choice to follow Ralof or Hadavar. I've already completed it with Hadavar but just wondering.

I'm using saves that were on my other ps3, will this cause more issues or should I just start again with a new save?

As far as I know, the only differences would be the type of equipment you immediately start off with (IIRC, following Ralof will immediately get you some Light Armor and a 2H weapon while Gadvar gets you a set of Heavy Armor and 1H weapon/shield, but I believe there are appropriate enemies on either path should you wish to change that :P), and the person who you have to speak with once you reach Riverwood.

Apart from that, I haven't noticed anything else that differs between choosing one over the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,579 ✭✭✭✭Sand

What is the story with NPC randomly keeling over and dying in Skyrim?

I've found Ysolda dead on the streets of Whiterun for no discernable reason (No dragon attack) and just fast travelled into Windhelm, heard a NPC cry out, and everyone gathering around the dead body of Arivanya - again, dead for no given reason.

Is there some murderous maniac stalking Skyrim that isnt me?

Poor Ysolda :( I always pick her to be my wife. A;though there is a strumpet walking around markarth that i was looking at earlier :pac: tits hanging out for the world to see.
    I dont know why they are dying.

Im just after finding Dragon Scale Armor though, Its **** compared to my Daedric Legendary stuff but still a good find.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Haven't played Skyrim all week. Thats a record for me as i'm usually playing everyday. I must resist otherwise it'll be 6.30 in the morning before i know it...

• Registered Users Posts: 54,279 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Lads do you think id beable to sell the collectors edition minus the game (pc version)

So everything like the dragon, book and the box would be included

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Headshot wrote: »
    Lads do you think id beable to sell the collectors edition minus the game (pc version)

So everything like the dragon, book and the box would be included

Course you would , Ebay loves **** like that.

Seen an empty AC special edition box go for 70 quid :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 54,279 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Course you would , Ebay loves **** like that.

Seen an empty AC special edition box go for 70 quid :confused:

cool

Thanks dreamer

I want that statue I'll give you 40euro for it.

demotivational-posters-new-chef-seems-legit.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Opinicus

It's terrible. I'm at a real disadvantage.;)

bLaNd.jpg

• Advertisement

reallyrose wrote: »

Especially when FUS-ROH-DAH would be an extremely epic way to dry clothes.

Especially when FUS-ROH-DAH would be an extremely epic way to dry clothes.
    RopeDrink wrote: »
    That wouldn't dry your clothes...

That would put them out on the washing line... Which would be blown into the next county...

Handy for the rubbish though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Some fella challenged me to a drinking contest last night. Fool. He only drank 2 or 3 pints and gave up. Funny though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

It's the start of a Daedric quest , I assume it was the guy in Dawnstar Inn

Hey guys quick question.

Lydia died/disappeared (RIP :() and I paid for Marcurio the destruction mage to be my companion. As I understand they'll only wear stuff that's better than their original attire, why isn't he wearing my Adept robes of desctruction and 2x mage staves? He's wearing the mages circlet however.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

That penguin one made me laugh a lot. All hail the mighty PenguinBorn!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

FUS DO RA videos

Oooh he's the LORD, F*CKING COOL!!!! OH MY GODDD!

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

So Skyrim is my first proper RPG and I'm really enjoying it - I'm about level 18 but I'm getting stuck on a few quests. I need to upgrade my skills but I'm not coming across enough enemies.

Where are these dungeons you guys are talking about? Are they just lairs filled with bad guys that help you level up? Where can I find them???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Battleflag wrote: »
    So Skyrim is my first proper RPG and I'm really enjoying it - I'm about level 18 but I'm getting stuck on a few quests. I need to upgrade my skills but I'm not coming across enough enemies.

Where are these dungeons you guys are talking about? Are they just lairs filled with bad guys that help you level up? Where can I find them???

Just go on a wander in the country and you'll see random icons pop up in your compass at the top, look for the cave one and it's a dungeon. Go in and clear it to level up. It's usually just a lair full of bandits or something, and a load of loot as well.

Having said that, I never found the need to level up seperately, I finished the main quest on Expert doing barely any side quests at all. I sort of regret it but it can be done quite easily.

Advertisement