Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Nodferatu wrote: »

^ good film, on the topic of IMDb...

Skyrim hollywood voiceover cast...

Interesting.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Orestes330

Headshot wrote: »
    Cesar Millan could

The dragon whisperer

Quality lol Am really looking forward to this release Oblivion had a good hold on my life ! Actually getting new computer tonight in anticipation...but thats another thread

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

:((((

no
    claudia black?

she wasnt in oblivion or anything though

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

She should be in everything though.

Kiith wrote: »
    She should be in everything though.

thats true

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

were any decent actors bar patrick stewart in oblivion?

claudia black just needs to be in more things

Sean Bean was Patrick Stewarts son...Martin?

Hmm, Terence Stamp and Linda Carter as well.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462271/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,341 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Calhoun wrote: »
    Checkout the November issue of PC Gamer it has a brilliant article written by one of the writers about their time in game ( i thought what he got up to was class) but more importantly it has an interview with the games director.

Question asked by PCG: When your not doing the main quest, how common is it for you to run into a dragon.

Answer: You have to do a little bit of the main quest - just the intial stuff - for the dragons to start appearing because of the storyline. After that the more quests you do the more dragons you run into. went on to further comment that dragon run-ins shouldnt be to often to be annoying.

Is that available to read on there website?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,374 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Kinda curious as to how Martin Septim is in Skyrim...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

:((((

no
    claudia black?

I sure as hell hope not. She ruined SG1.

• Advertisement

:eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

bluewolf wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Is that available to read on there website?

No idea, i picked it up in the airport on my way over seas. if you can get it i would definitely pick it up though as its very funny account of first couple of hours in game. He doesnt give the storyline away but does comment on how the AI works ect (he managed to get 2 groups of guards to fight each other after they both chased him for stealing the same horse twice).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

+1

Great issue of PCGamer! Good few pages dedicated to Skyrim with some nice pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Any one have any info on load times for the PC and PS3, i'm in 2 minds on what platform to get it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

PC Gamer scans

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,341 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Auvers wrote: »
    PC Gamer scans

Thank you!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Elrollo

PC Gamer scans

oh god...so much want!!

PC Gamer scans

God damn it that sounds amazing. So bloody hyped for this. 5 weeks 2 days people!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

The preview seems awesome, but there's one bit in there that seems absolutely ****e tbh,
    When he rides his horse up to the Rift Guards, gets off and talks to them, gets back on the horse and they attack him for stealing it. WTF?

• Advertisement

PC Gamer scans

Awesome article !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭Wossack

danthefan wrote: »
    The preview seems awesome, but there's one bit in there that seems absolutely ****e tbh,
    When he rides his horse up to the Rift Guards, gets off and talks to them, gets back on the horse and they attack him for stealing it. WTF?

sounds familiar :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Sure even the chickens where in on reporting crimes at one stage - http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/10/05/todd-howard-on-chickens-reporting-crimes-in-skyrim/

Skyrim is so limiting, I want to play as a crime solving chicken god damnit!

happened in oblivion too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Guys, the first DLC for Skyrim has been announced!

kSRzt.jpg

Day one purchase tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

nice

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Any one have any info on load times for the PC and PS3, i'm in 2 minds on what platform to get it

Depends on your PC. For big games like the Witcher 2, I install on my SSD drive, but even on a regular HD I would imagine the loads times would be faster.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Mantel wrote: »
    Guys, the first DLC for Skyrim has been announced!

Day one purchase tbh.

I actually LOL'ed.... not much but I did

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

grizzly wrote: »
    Depends on your PC. For big games like the Witcher 2, I install on my SSD drive, but even on a regular HD I would imagine the loads times would be faster.

I dont have an SSD but an i5 quad core, 4 GB Ram, 1GB GPU RAM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

Crosáidí wrote: »
    I dont have an SSD but an i5 quad core, 4 GB Ram, 1GB GPU RAM

loading generally is all about your hard drive (ssd or hdd) what gpu do you have?

Advertisement