Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

You know you have a problem when you are reading a leaked manual... :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

You know you have a problem when you are reading a leaked manual... :(

hahaha ya :-D............................ Ya your right :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Wont be laying this till Christmas! God damn Christmas presents!

Cannot wait lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

i wont even be able to play this game until December as im in london during November :( sucks to be me
    Keno 92 wrote: »
    Wont be laying this till Christmas! God damn Christmas presents!

Cannot wait lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

never seen a booklet being leaked before haha

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,457 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

I feel like a sad, sad individual that I squee'ed over reading a flippin' game manual, and that - joy! - you can still buy houses like in Oblivion.

And you know what? I don't care :D Roll on November!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

IGN article that sums up some of the awesome features in this game:

http://ie.games.ign.com/articles/119/1199206p1.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

you can hire people to go on quests and fight beside you and give them orders!!! and they can carry things for you! i somehow missed that info. sweet :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Mr. K wrote: »
    IGN article that sums up some of the awesome features in this game:

http://ie.games.ign.com/articles/119/1199206p1.html

That guy uses 'RPG' like it's a bad word :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i dont know if that review makes me excited or worried

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

yeah the whole i hate rpg's but love this game thing has me worried, but whatever im sure by the time i get to play it in December the pc mod crowd will have some nice stuff done

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

think that was a great review!! was never mad on RPG's and I still aint really!!

But when my mate introduced my to morrowind..... spent days without leaving the house!!

Think the review is perfectly accurate that this game will appeal to no-RPG fans if they pick it up!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

hypermuse wrote: »
    think that was a great review!! was never mad on RPG's and I still aint really!!

But when my mate introduced my to morrowind..... spent days without leaving the house!!

Think the review is perfectly accurate that this game will appeal to no-RPG fans if they pick it up!

haha its not a review at all sure the game ain't out yet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Kiith wrote: »
    That guy uses 'RPG' like it's a bad word :rolleyes:

In fairness, PC based RPGs need to grow out of the character sheet malarkey so beloved of pen and paper poindexters :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Bambi wrote: »
    In fairness, PC based RPGs need to grow out of the character sheet malarkey so beloved of pen and paper poindexters :pac:

You can take my character sheet from my cold dead hands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Is anyone else giving serious thought to doing this til 11/11/11. :D

frozen-cartman.jpg

Is anyone else giving serious thought to doing this til 11/11/10. :D

Hibernate back in time? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Hibernate back in time? :pac:

Well it's a good idea if you believe time is cyclical :D

Anybody know how good Zavvi are at delivering pre-orders will I get it on the day or the following day.

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Anybody know how good Zavvi are at delivering pre-orders will I get it on the day or the following day.

you wont get it on release date,more than likely wednesday of the following wk or later.

• Advertisement

Ok. i'd prefer to get stuck into it through that weekend

Ok. i'd prefer to get stuck into it through that weekend

you'd be better of ordering from gamestop.ie (choose express)or else just walking into one of there shops and buying it.

The pc version is €10 dearer in Gamestop than it is online

The pc version is €10 dearer in Gamestop than it is online

I know ya freaking rip off

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

still dunno if i should get it on amazon for 32e and wait a few days and get the map etc...or get a key online for 35 and play on day of release HMMM

still dunno if i should get it on amazon for 32e and wait a few days and get the map etc...or get a key online for 35 and play on day of release HMMM

i like to have the map, maps are cool!!

was reading on the bethesda forums that the specs are being released in the next 2 wks

was reading on the bethesda forums that the specs are being released in the next 2 wks

About bloody time. I'm not going to be able to upgrade my pc in time, but at least i'll know if i can play it at all on release.

About bloody time. I'm not going to be able to upgrade my pc in time, but at least i'll know if i can play it at all on release.

I know ya,when they said they'd be announced in october I thought it would be early october :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Funglegunk

I purchased a swanky laptop specifically to play Skyrim next month. I'm thinkiiing, Dunmer assassin? What with those nice blade cutty-throatty perks, and the new 'snipery' bow and arrow.

Advertisement