Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

The gtx570 will keep you going for years. Will be more than enough for playing Skyrim at max settings.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Don't think this was posted,Interview with peter hines

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_57i5awHQgo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

Is it out yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Two more weeks :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

God damn I want this game so much... the girlfriend is going to hate it so much :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN2KUJgOPBs&feature=youtu.be

Sorry for all the constant posting,saw this on youtube thought it was funny :-D LUCKY GIT :-D!!!!!!

Sorry for all the constant posting,saw this on youtube thought it was funny :-D LUCKY GIT :-D!!!!!!
    I hate that dude :mad:

I hate that dude :mad:

ME TOO :mad:

Is anyone else concerned that it hasn't gone gold yet? ;s

From what ive read its finished, Some tester finished it in about 2 hrs several weeks ago. He knew shortcuts and didnt do any side missions. But from the press realeases its already finished.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭BIGGIEsmall

Can't wait!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

From what ive read its finished, Some tester finished it in about 2 hrs several weeks ago. He knew shortcuts and didnt do any side missions. But from the press realeases its already finished.

See this has always been something with TES games that I didn't like, the fact you can complete them in an hour or so if you fast track the main story.

They are tweaking the mob level system also but I would have liked if they made the story mode only beatable at a certain level / power aswell. :(

But only a minor niggle, roll on the 11th!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭matty55

Big Knox wrote: »
    See this has always been something with TES games that I didn't like, the fact you can complete them in an hour or so if you fast track the main story.

They are tweaking the mob level system also but I would have liked if they made the story mode only beatable at a certain level / power aswell. :(

I think the joy of the elder scrolls series is that the main story is only a small part of the game between side quests, factions, dungeons, castles and god knows what else the completion time for the whole game is probably measured in weeks! lol

On a side note between this and Uncharted 3 this is going to be a brilliant month for gaming!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

matty55 wrote: »
    I think the joy of the elder scrolls series is that the main story is only a small part of the game between side quests, factions, dungeons, castles and god knows what else the completion time for the whole game is probably measured in weeks! lol

On a side note between this and Uncharted 3 this is going to be a brilliant month for gaming!

Story means little to me, its the open world, exploring and doing my own thing while doing quests that appeals to me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Who is he and how does he have it so early :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Quick question

Anyone know if there will be joypad support with the PC version

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

DSC_0648-150x150.jpg DSC_0649-150x150.jpg DSC_0650-150x150.jpg
    DSC_0651-150x150.jpg DSC_0652-150x150.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 82,789 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

thats the lame peoples map. I want to see the preorder map.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭pljudge321

Nice concept art to in-game footage in this video.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/the-concept-of-skyrim-hd/723251

Big Knox wrote: »

I seen an interview on gamespot apperently theres over 100 hous of gamplay. I wonder if its multi disk.

• Advertisement

pljudge321 wrote: »

I have the wierdest boner right now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

joe123 wrote: »
    Who is he and how does he have it so early :(

Review copies went out yesterday. Review embargo is Nov 10th.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

I seen an interview on gamespot apperently theres over 100 hous of gamplay. I wonder if its multi disk.

Single disc on all formats.

There a video of a guy unboxing his collectors edition lucky fecker

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Can't wait. Built a new pc recently pretty much just for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Of course there's over 100 hours, there's over 300 if you really wanted to it's TES!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

While they say 300 for Skyrim, what did they say about Oblivion on it's release?

I clocked 150+ hours on that with my 1st playthrough, many of which was just me wandering about in the woods :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Sl!mCharles

pljudge321 wrote: »

beautiful stuff. Less than two weeks away, hard to believe :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

countless hours looking for 20 nirnroot

• Advertisement

Nodferatu wrote: »
    countless hours looking for 20 nirnroot
    God I hate that stuff :pac:

Advertisement