Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,250 ✭✭✭Elessar

Edited for charter.

TLDR; don't download the xbox leak. Textures awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Just wondering how are these sites selling these keys for so cheap? Surely there has to be something dodgy about it?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

well games are just cheaper in other countries. damn russians!

• Registered Users Posts: 82,792 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Just wondering how are these sites selling these keys for so cheap? Surely there has to be something dodgy about it?
    you can count on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Overheal wrote: »
    you can count on it.

I think the game forum should have a boards meetup at some point in Mother Russia. :D

• Advertisement

Come down to SC sometime we'll trash one of those fake irish pubs.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

http://irclounge.net/stream.php live stream I got off another forum,there popping up everywhere apparently and being taken down twice as fast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

http://irclounge.net/stream.php live stream I got off another forum,there popping up everywhere apparently and being taken down twice as fast.

The irc is entertaining me. :D
    [23:03] <Stream2967> my dick just exploded

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Corkfeen wrote: »
    The irc is entertaining me. :D

lmao ya me too

And its gone :'(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

so any reviews or opinions on the leaked content? to people watching these streams, is the game living up to the hype?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Why hasnt there been an Elder Scrolls MMO?

Crosáidí wrote: »

thats next in line maybe ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Crosáidí wrote: »
    NO!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

koma-comic-strip-who-needs-movies-when-you-can-play-games.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

NO!!!!!!!

i second this........NO

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Sorry to ask again for those looking to avoid but is that vid of the first 20 minutes of gameplay up anywhere??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

Buuuuuuuuuggyyyyyyyu game

Helix wrote: »
    Its not even out yet, so.....

But hey, you know which platform is getting the least buggy version? Guess guess guess guess guess

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

But hey, you know which platform is getting the least buggy version? Guess guess guess guess guess

xbox ?

Game journo, review copy arrived monday. And let me guess, the least buggy platform will be the one youre getting it on, whatever that may be?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Game journo, review copy arrived monday. And let me guess, the least buggy platform will be the one youre getting it on, whatever that may be?

Initial thoughts or can you post them?

cant post them yet beyond vague bits like the bit above about it being buggy. if you like elder scrolls, you'll love. if you've never played elder scrolls before, it'll be a good introduction imo

that said, ive only put 3 hours into it so far... looooooooong way to go before i can start giving anything resembling a decent opinion of it, let alone cobbling together a review

cant post them yet beyond vague bits like the bit above about it being buggy. if you like elder scrolls, you'll love. if you've never played elder scrolls before, it'll be a good introduction imo

that said, ive only put 3 hours into it so far... looooooooong way to go before i can start giving anything resembling a decent opinion of it, let alone cobbling together a review
    I hate you sooooo much right now.

Do you have a pretty picture of the cloth map?

No, but I have a white disc with laser printed type on it and a clear jewel case if that counts lol. Hopefully get the full pack next monday or tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

It's a sad state of affairs when my first thought after reading this was "Of course it is. We've to wait for the day one patch." It almost makes you wonder how games were made before the internet.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I don't mind a few bugs. As long as it's not ctd'ing every 10 minutes. I watched about 2 minutes of that stream last night, and it looked fantastic. Can't wait.

Kiith wrote: »
    I don't mind a few bugs. As long as it's not ctd'ing every 10 minutes. I watched about 2 minutes of that stream last night, and it looked fantastic. Can't wait.

Exactly, Dead Island was quite buggy but didnt stop me enjoying it one bit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Regardless of if its buggy.. I cant wait to play it!! If there are a few bugs, you can work around them until they are patched!!

Advertisement