Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Overheal wrote: »
    is there an ini setting to disable fast travel in the map? I only want to be able to fast travel if I find an in-game travel hub like a caravan.

Usually requires a mod AFAIK (For Falllout 3/Oblivion anyway).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Jumpy wrote: »
    Its RUS you philistine. :D

Too late. It'll be "BOOSH!" until the end of time for everyone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Its actually FUS. I didnt notice my own typeo even though it was huge font.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,823 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

NIRNROOT!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

You can make NIRN-BRU

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

SeantheMan wrote: »
    I'm at the end, can barely make a dent in the 2nd fella :( , can't even find a walkthrough online for help with it.

Hmm, if you're fighting who I think you're fighting
    then you need to be aware that he rotates what damage type he is immune to. There are graphical cues, so don't go blasting away with fire if he's got a fire aura. Alternatively, if you're fighting the guy with a bow, he makes decoys and you have to guess which one is the real one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

woke at half 4 this morn.. couldnt sleep.. skyrim I guess!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 drywall

Zillah wrote: »
    Hmm, if you're fighting who I think you're fighting
    then you need to be aware that he rotates what damage type he is immune to. There are graphical cues, so don't go blasting away with fire if he's got a fire aura. Alternatively, if you're fighting the guy with a bow, he makes decoys and you have to guess which one is the real one.
    u r at the end,how many hours u put in?I thought i would put at least 120 hours into this

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

caspa307 wrote: »
    LMAO what incident??

Just me being totally glued to the game and forgetting about her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Some more pics

In that second pic, are you kicking someone's stomach through their spine?

• Advertisement

Notorioux wrote: »
    turning into wolf is feckin' awesome \:D/

I still can't do it....

I have the Beast Form spell equipped, use it, I just have glowing hands that drain my magicka and no wolf form....:(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Are you sure your using the right key? Sounds like you are casting magic, rather than using the ability. You don't cast, you use it like a Shout (Z on the pc). I've used it loads of times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Funglegunk

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    I still can't do it....

I have the Beast Form spell equipped, use it, I just have glowing hands that drain my magicka and no wolf form....:(

Are you pressing 'Z'? (Or console equivalent?) You don't turn into a wolf using the normal weapon buttons.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Overheal wrote: »
    NIRNROOT!

what can we do with ninroot?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

has anyone finished main quest yet? i haven't bothered to do any of it, too busy discovering new caves/citys and ransomers along the way, the last quest i did was to
    visit the grey beards up on high hrothgar

also what happens if you get separated from your horse?next time you visit a city will it automatically be in the stables there?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

potions is all, afaik

in oblivion it became kinda legendary.. there was a quest to bring 20 or 30 pieces of nirnroot to a mage in the imperial city and it was a pain in the balls to find it

they seem to have put a little nod to how hard it was in skyrim as the nirnroot glows in the dark

Nodferatu wrote: »
    has anyone finished main quest yet? i haven't bothered to do any of it, too busy discovering new caves/citys and ransomers along the way, the last quest i did was to

also what happens if you get separated from your horse?next time you visit a city will it automatically be in the stables there?

next time you fast travel it will be there

Kiith wrote: »
    Are you sure your using the right key? Sounds like you are casting magic, rather than using the ability. You don't cast, you use it like a Shout (Z on the pc). I've used it loads of times.
    Funglegunk wrote: »
    Are you pressing 'Z'? (Or console equivalent?) You don't turn into a wolf using the normal weapon buttons.

ah bollix, its used like a shout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did not know that.

Will be doing a bit of transforming tonight so, thanks amigos.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

ah right, i haven't been fast traveling as little as possible at moment.
    and yeah i remember that quest, it was to collect 20 nirnroot, and yes was a pain in the ass. i have 11 nirnroot at moment without even looking for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Not only does the nirnroot glow, it also makes this weird humming sound. Pretty cool nod in my opinion. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

ED E wrote: »
    Level 32 and I'm thinking I'm near the end. I coudlnt resist pushing the main campaign along with all the other stuff.

That was quick :O
    Mantel wrote: »
    In that second pic, are you kicking someone's stomach through their spine?

Yup :-D
    Nodferatu wrote: »

I stopped on that quest too,having too much fun exploring :D

me too, i was scared of accidentally starting the final quest like I did in fallout 3

loads of the map left to explore and asll of a sudden "THIS IS THE END< GO FOR IT"

"aw, ****"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Wish there was someway to take screenshots on the PS3 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

Im trying to dual cast some conjuration spells but it says i dont have enough magicka.

in menu:
    conjure familiar costs 45
    raise zombie costs 43

i have 110 magicka

whats up with that ?

i still aint bothered buying a horse.. I've seen how annoying they can be with the mount/dismount time and also they way they get stuck in at a fight!

I prefer to do it alone and go on foot! fast travel if I need to sell some gear!

Wish there was someway to take screenshots on the PS3 :(

you should be able to do it if you own a PVR..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Spunge wrote: »
    Im trying to dual cast some conjuration spells but it says i dont have enough magicka.

in menu:
    conjure familiar costs 45
    raise zombie costs 43

i have 110 magicka

whats up with that ?

Are you being affected by anything damaging your magicka like some poisons do?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

hypermuse wrote: »
    you should be able to do it if you own a PVR..

Don't have the €€€ for that i'm afriad. Was sorta hoping for a screenshot function like in Uncharted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

People keep asking me if I'm sick, but I'm not...as far as I can see..should I be worried?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

RAIN wrote: »
    People keep asking me if I'm sick, but I'm not...as far as I can see..should I be worried?
    If they are alchemists, it may be their attempt to get you to buy potions.

Advertisement