Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back Problems

• 12-12-2010 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Does anybody know of anybody who is good with back problems.
    I have an aggravated lower spine and need to get it looked at, I know there are chiropractors in Waterford but also heard there were some other people that also dealt with back issues.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

I'm only recently fully mobile again after a lower back problem that dragged on for 10 months.

I tried the Waterford Chiropractic Clinic and found them absolutely useless and more interested in treating me as a long term cash cow.

At the end of the day my doctor referred me to the Back Care programme out in the hospital. I found them wonderful and free of charge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

John Dineen is meant to be good... his office is behind spar on the cork road, next to social welfare

Advertisement