Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back Problem

• 12-12-2010 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Does anybody know of anybody who is good with back problems in the Waterford area.
    I have an aggravated lower spine and need to get it looked at, I know there are chiropractors in Waterford but also heard there were some other people that also dealt with back issues.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Susannahmia

This is probably of no use to you as its so far away but I swear by Lawlers chiropractors in Portlaoise. They even have a contract for the Irish golf team so they are very good. I went to a physio clinic, masseuses etc first for my back for months and it didn't help at all. A good chiropractor is the way to go imo.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,328 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Moved from PI

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭jay.i.am

Michelle Chai, Dynamic Chiropratic Manor Village Cork Rd Waterford
    Found her very good last year with a lower back complaint
    70 for the first consultation,50 after that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 700 ✭✭✭kayaksurfbum

The Wellbeing clinc on Philip st. is the place to go. Patrick Carroll is the osteopath there, did a great job on my back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

JMDSK,
    Make sure to sort out cause of back pain. If you pulled something lifting, fair enough, if not something specific look at the way you use your PC/laptop eg. screen too low leads to tilted neck which leads to bent back and then pain in back. Happened me a few years ago, its a f-ing pain. Ask your safety officer (if you working), he will give you info on making sure PC set up OK.

• Advertisement
Advertisement