Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A cultural crossover too far, roysh??

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Has this anything to do with Sci-Fi & Fantasy?! Am I missing something before I move it?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭sushisushi

ixoy wrote: »
    Has this anything to do with Sci-Fi & Fantasy?! Am I missing something before I move it?

It has something to do with the Wheel of Time, alright!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭ArthurG

Yes, you are missing something.... :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

ArthurG wrote: »
    Yes, you are missing something.... :D
    Okay, I'm still confused! Obviously she's called Egwene but is there more than that? I can't recall if little Ms Al'Vere is pregnant or not? And if the story has taken place over three years?
    I don't recall any Alexia, Justice, or Leandra either...

Okay, I'm still confused! Obviously she's called Egwene but is there more than that? I can't recall if little Ms Al'Vere is pregnant or not? And if the story has taken place over three years?
    I don't recall any Alexia, Justice, or Leandra either...

I think the point was something like "look, there are closet fantasy fans writing in other genres" or something like that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement