Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boarding Kennels

• 12-12-2010 11:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi my name is Evelyn and I own Hedgerow Boarding Kennels in East Cork.

With reference to a review of our kennels Aug 6, I would just like to ask the individual please to contact us directly. We are trying to identify you as we have had no complaints ever of this nature. We have searched our reservations for all dogs in for a period of approx 3 weeks as you specified; which with the recession were surprisingly few and have contacted all the owners concerned to no avail. We have no record of you on our sign in sheets and are confused about the differing detail in the other review you posted. We take issues like this very seriously.

We operate an extremely professional purpose built kennels. We built and operate to UK regulations as there are none here. We disinfect every day, we have full sneeze barrier protection, we have 10 acres and all the dogs are walked twice a day, individually.. Our cats have lovely comfortable perches for watching the birds. We have a vet on call 24/7, trained staff, we feed Royal Canin as standard, we have underfloor heatiing and a proven record of animal care. We have 98% repeat business.

I strongly encourage anyone looking for a boarding kennels or cattery to go and visit it yourself. Insist. And if its a dog you have, bring it with you. You will know within 10 minutes if its right for you or not.

We welcome anyone to come and inspect our operation. Our objective is to send pets home in at least as good condition as they came in, if not better.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Is this the thread you are refering to?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055081538

It says a few weeks, not 3. Just a tip - that person only ever posted once on this forum. If you reply on that thread there is a possibility they will recieve notification by e-mail, your response to them will also appear on the same page where anyone else who stumbles on the thread who may be considering your kennels can read it.

Or you can just ask moderators to have the offending post removed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Hedgerow

Hi thanks for that I will contact administrators. This individual also posted on another forum with more details - the 3 week thing - , and oddly, slightly different problems. We are confident they are not customers of ours. We would never treat an animal like that. The reason we opened is that we couldn't find a place to leave our rescue dogs that we were happy with. Its small adn we have 98% repeat business - we are a little more expensive than most and out in the sticks. We reviewed all our reservation book, sign in sheet etc and I don't know if they are miskaking us for another place locally or if its malicious but its very disheartening when we work so hard to think that people could believe that. I appreciate your response. I'm off out now to walk the beasties.. Thanks again.

Advertisement