Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sound Recording Evening Classes Jan 2011 Cork

Options
  • 12-12-2010 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

12-week Courses, taught by professional Sound Engineer and Tutor in a Commercial Recording Studio in Donnybrook, Cork.

Next start dates:

Tuesday 11th Jan - 22nd March

Thursday 20th Jan - 21st April (closed St Pat's Day)

7pm - 9pm

Hands-on from week 1, this Level 1 Course will teach you how to get much more from your home studio, you'll learn some of the professionals' secrets, and greatly improve your recording and mixing skills.

A full week-by-week breakdown of the course can be found on: www.carrigsound.com/courses.htm

Certificate awarded on completion of course

**NOW BOOKING**
    140 Euro (deposit required to secure your place)

If you have any queries about the course, please call Liam: 086 166 0338

Any general queries, please email the Studio Manager: val@carrigsound.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭brettzy

Well done Liam, I hope it goes well for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Carrigsound

brettzy wrote: »
    Well done Liam, I hope it goes well for you!

Hi brettzy,

Thank you, appriciate it. I've actually been running this course since Sept 09.
    It's been going quite well, but I thought I'd put it up here to see if I could pick
    up a few more people.

Cheers

Liam

Hi folks,

The first one of these starts Tues week and there are still places available.
    Give me a call if you are interested.086 166 0338

Cheers

Liam

Hi folks,

First course starts this tues 11th Jan 7 to 9pm and there are still places available. Give me a call if you are interested 086 166 0338.

Cheers

Liam

Hi folks,

The next course start date is Thurs 20th Jan (next Thurs) and there are still places available. If anybody is interested give me a call on 086 166 0338.

Cheers

Liam

• Advertisement
Advertisement