Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas family activities in N.C.D

Options
  • 12-12-2010 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭

So after stuffing ourselves over the Christmas period we will probably all want something to get us out and about.

So is there any good events on? between Christmas day and New Year?

Christmas day swin in aid of Fingal Association for the handicapped at Rush sailing club around 11am.
    Oh happy Christmas to all posters here. Hope Santa is good to you all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Likwise there's a Christmas Day charity swim at the Sailing Club in Skerries around 11am.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

I'd love to bring my 2 little boys to a locally produced panto if anyone hears of one in Fingal.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Jimdagym wrote: »
    I'd love to bring my 2 little boys to a locally produced panto if anyone hears of one in Fingal.

The Rolestown panto is legendary, they've been putting them on out there for many years but I don't think it starts until January. They have a Facebook page.

Advertisement