Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

World Economy

• 12-12-2010 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I have a proposal to do for a college assignment - to motivate a research topic and write 20 pages (don't actually have to do the research) To analyse research that has been done and talk about research that hasn't been done or is not done satisfactorily and convince that the topic is important for a course on the World Economy. We have covered topics such as When did globablization begin/Slave Trade and the Industrial Revolution/ Revolutionary and Napoleonic wars/19th century globalization/repeal of corn laws/irish famine/ were Heckscher and Ohlin right?
    I would be grateful of suggestions or some direction on how to go about this asap thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Slozer

ecoworld wrote: »
    I have a proposal to do for a college assignment - to motivate a research topic and write 20 pages (don't actually have to do the research) To analyse research that has been done and talk about research that hasn't been done or is not done satisfactorily and convince that the topic is important for a course on the World Economy. We have covered topics such as When did globablization begin/Slave Trade and the Industrial Revolution/ Revolutionary and Napoleonic wars/19th century globalization/repeal of corn laws/irish famine/ were Heckscher and Ohlin right?
    I would be grateful of suggestions or some direction on how to go about this asap thanks!

Federal Reserve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ecoworld

Any more suggestions would be much appreciated - the idea I gave the lecturer about 19th/20th century globalization was far too broad and couldn't narrow it down enough? It is really difficult because so much has been covered on all aspects already to come up with an original idea or at least criticize work that has been done to suggest further research is daunting for an undergraduate with little experience in this area. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭Duke Leonal Felmet

Advertisement