Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I cant post a response

Options
  • 12-12-2010 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Any idea why I cant post a comment to the new forum conversation ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Sorry, could you please elaborate? What forum are you talking about and what exactly are you trying to post?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 blahblahyeayea

I get this ???

blahblahyeayea
    , you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons

I still cant post to the forum any idea why.
    Also what is going on with my brother surely that's a bit unfair of the forum.He says your considering banning me because of him??

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

That has been sorted now. I didn't realise you were banned from adverts support.

As for your brother's account, given what has happened with your accounts over the past few week, I won't be allowing that one back.

Thanks for sortin mine out.I do think its a little unfair that he is banned as he explained the situation but thats between you and him.

Cheers

Now get the board up and running I am suffering withdrawel :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement