Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dicta phone & Earphones.

• 12-12-2010 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good dictaphone which can take (record) long recordings (each recording between 5-20mins) please? And one that has a USB connection so I can transfer recordings from the dictaphone to the computer please?

And can anyone recommend good earphones as well please? Currently I am using these Philips earphones (In black, not pink lol), but they don't go into my ear properly and most of the time I have to hold them in. Also, I have to keep the volume down very low otherwise everyone can hear the music I play. I recording a lot of stuff for college and listen to it back so I need to have a volume at a level I can hear it.

The budget is €50 euros for both.

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 205 ✭✭chillin_penguin

For the headphones you wont go wrong with a pair of sennheiser i swear by em.

As for a Dictaphone, no idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

For the headphones you wont go wrong with a pair of sennheiser i swear by em.

As for a Dictaphone, no idea.
    Is there a particular set of Sennheiser you can recommend?

Would these ones be any good?

http://www.sennheiser.com/sennheiser/home_en.nsf/root/private_headphones_mp3_classic-line_502871

They are the type I am looking for, the sit in the ear. And I presume, I would be the only one hearing the audio/music, not everyone around me lol?

Roughly, how much would I expect to pay for this brand?

Thanks for your help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 205 ✭✭chillin_penguin

No people will always hear a little bit of sound if they sit beside you, however the set you have linked to would be better then most.

If you really want to get some earphones where no one will hear what you are listing to what you need to get is noise cancelling headphones - these however cost a fortune.

Have a look around for prices, would imagine around 30 or so quid depending on store and the exact model.

Advertisement