Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas tree lights NIGHTMARE

Options
  • 12-12-2010 5:28pm

We got our Christmas tree yesterday and immediately I got all the decorations down from the attic. I took out the lights and was shocked to find that someone (it was probably me...) took the plugs off the lights. Now this might seem strange but when you see the lights you'd understand.
    We have four sets of lights (we focus on them rather than tinsel or bobbles). They have their length of lights and then the lights stop and the wire continues to this box thingy (I'd like to say fuse box? It's like when you're recharging a laptop and there's an adapter yoke, that thing). The adapter leads to the plug. The adapter and plug can be detached from the rest of the lights. This is the thing that's missing... Times four.

Does anyone know where I can get these or if anyone wants to give me their spares?
    Please!! IT'S CHRISTMAS!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Its a transformer and its specific to the set of lights. It would be better to get new lights TBH

:(

But I don't want to buy new lights.
    *whimpers*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Unless you go back to where you bought them and see if a new transformer is available (Unlikely)
    Even if it was available it would probably be just as cheap to replace the whole set - Sorry

Thanks anyway man... :(

Th sad face on this comes across as very angry looking...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭meercat

im sure you looked back in the attic
    you hardly put them in another box with other decorations
    it will probably be easier to get new sets alright,sorry:mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement