Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need your opion on my friends music

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

Did he give a woodpecker some LSD?

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭faktisperminute

wellboy76 wrote: »
    Did he give a woodpecker some LSD?
    Yeah that's one of his techniques to achieve this type of beat.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Clandestine

My ears are bleeding, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

That sucks ass. That is the most awful piece of **** I've ever heard, I don't know what he's going for, if he's trying to be some type of a Luke Vibert, Boards of Canada or Aphex Twin or some electronic Avant Garde artist, but whatever it is, he fails at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

and it sounds like a really sh1t drum machine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

I'm pretty open when it comes to music,but even if I was chewing the lips off meself on MDMA I'd still know that was a load of bollocks!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,419 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Is he trying to be experimental or something, because it's really just a lot of drilling noises and banging with some other crap. Not good IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Todd Gack

That is not music.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

17seconds, anyone beat that?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 matthewpov

lordgoat wrote: »
    17seconds, anyone beat that?
    Watched the full thing, Amazing how retarded you have to be to think this is good.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭My.testicals

I find it rather sweet. Like a chewed-up toffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Listen, I listen to the most out of sight, bizarre and experimental stuff you would ever wish to hear, and if I can't tolerate it, or even come to terms with what the artist was trying to - Then it's ****ing ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Skulduggery

Methinks you dont have a friend in Denmark and you wrote that yourself..just idle speculation by me...of course;)

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭faktisperminute

Methinks you dont have a friend in Denmark and you wrote that yourself..just idle speculation by me...of course;)

you thinks wrongly , If you wanna meet him that bad just pm me ill give his msn :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Your friend is perhaps the reincarnation of Jesus Christ, back to save music, our children's future and the white rhino. That's just my opinion though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Advertisement