Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second hand Xbox deal

Options
  • 12-12-2010 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a good deal on a second hand Xbox. I'm not in Ireland and the moment so I can't just pop to HMV/Gamestop. Prehaps someone is aware of a deal they have there? Or indeed some other good offer?

Right now the best I can do is €179 for a brand new Xbox. Present limit is €150 so I am looking to be a little better than that. A second hand machine for under €150 would be ideal.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭jasonf9ace

Euro_Kraut wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a good deal on a second hand Xbox. I'm not in Ireland and the moment so I can't just pop to HMV/Gamestop. Prehaps someone is aware of a deal they have there? Or indeed some other good offer?

Right now the best I can do is €179 for a brand new Xbox. Present limit is €150 so I am looking to be a little better than that. A second hand machine for under €150 would be ideal.
    harvey norman are doing a new 4gb one for 157

Advertisement