If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic VT20

Options
  • 12-12-2010 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads, can you give me a price on the TX-42VT20B and the TX-46VT20B
    What type of warranty do they have and also are there deals on 3d Bluray players with it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Lafors.

Sorry, just seen your post and it's a bit late to get a price as Pana are closed.

I can get a price on this tomorrow for you but please be aware that the Panasonic models that we stock are UK models and the tuners will not work in the South. On this basis of this, we do not currently ship Panasonic's into the South.

We can get a price, but it would have to be collected from our store and we cannot guarantee that it will work in the South.

I hope this helps, but Panasonic in the South is a problem for us because the models that we get are UK models.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

Hi Lafors.

Sorry, just seen your post and it's a bit late to get a price as Pana are closed.

I can get a price on this tomorrow for you but please be aware that the Panasonic models that we stock are UK models and the tuners will not work in the South. On this basis of this, we do not currently ship Panasonic's into the South.

We can get a price, but it would have to be collected from our store and we cannot guarantee that it will work in the South.

I hope this helps, but Panasonic in the South is a problem for us because the models that we get are UK models.

ATB

Dave

Hadn't forgotten about the TV just out of the country at the mo.
    These pana models all have freesat though?
    I use cable (upc) and have freesat so the digital tuner on the TV is of no interest to me.
    Can you still get me a price?
    Also could the TV be sent to the philips shop in Dublin and collected from there?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

lafors wrote: »
    Hadn't forgotten about the TV just out of the country at the mo.
    These pana models all have freesat though?
    I use cable (upc) and have freesat so the digital tuner on the TV is of no interest to me.
    Can you still get me a price?
    Also could the TV be sent to the philips shop in Dublin and collected from there?

Lafors,

We only have a very few of the 50VT20 left and it's an instore only model unfortunately so we cannot ship it at the moment but we have a F A N T A S T I C offer incoming on the TXP46G20 which we are doing at £699.95????

..Now the bad news - as you may be aware Panasonic TV's are having significant issues with some aspects of Saorview and both the G20 and the VT20 are in no way guaranteed to work with Saorview nor do they have an onboard VHF tuner..but my god £699.95 for that 46G20 is a mega deal!

http://www.richersounds.com/product/plasma-tv/panasonic/viera-txp46g20/pana-txp46g20

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

Lafors,

We only have a very few of the 50VT20 left and it's an instore only model unfortunately so we cannot ship it at the moment but we have a F A N T A S T I C offer incoming on the TXP46G20 which we are doing at £699.95????

..Now the bad news - as you may be aware Panasonic TV's are having significant issues with some aspects of Saorview and both the G20 and the VT20 are in no way guaranteed to work with Saorview nor do they have an onboard VHF tuner..but my god £699.95 for that 46G20 is a mega deal!

http://www.richersounds.com/product/plasma-tv/panasonic/viera-txp46g20/pana-txp46g20

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

That is some offer alight John!
    I have seen the G20 up close a good few times, great plasma, but its the VT20 I'm after. Also the 46 won't fit in the space I have for it, need the 42. Pity. Will you expect to get more stock of the VT20 in? I won't be back in Ireland for another month so could wait for stock if it will be back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Lafors.

The 42VT20 is available, but I would have to special order it in from Panasonic as it's not one that our UK guys run with and the price would be £1629.

Delivery would be £30 next day with insurance.

I hope this helps but as always keep me posted if you need anything else.

Cheers

Dave

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.