Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flower tattoo ,Dublin.

Options
  • 12-12-2010 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I have a fairly large Flower tattoo on my upper back and want to get it extended, the same theme only more, also open to suggestions from artist.
    Who are the better artists in Dublin now and especially ones who are good with flower designs and would be good at incorporating my first one in with the new one.
    I got really lucky with my first tattoo and hope the new work will be as good.
    All suggestions will be welcome as I dont want to walk into a random shop and hope for the best.:confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,235 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

giraffe123 wrote: »
    I have a fairly large Flower tattoo on my upper back and want to get it extended, the same theme only more, also open to suggestions from artist.
    Who are the better artists in Dublin now and especially ones who are good with flower designs and would be good at incorporating my first one in with the new one.
    I got really lucky with my first tattoo and hope the new work will be as good.
    All suggestions will be welcome as I dont want to walk into a random shop and hope for the best.:confused:

Try the tattoo forum

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=358

Advertisement