Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masterchef Australia

Options
  • 12-12-2010 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

Been watching this everyday since it started on watch.

I have it recorded everyday at 10..pm and have it on series link. For some reason it completly missed the final so i never got to see it.

anyone know where i can get my hands on the final?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Pastel_Princess

I can't believe you missed the final, it was brilliant!! I think your best bet to watch the final would probably be on youtube, don't think there would be many torrents of it.

The UK Masterchef is really poor when you compare it to the Australia version, am really missing my daily fix of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

See if you can get a copy of Junior Masterchef. I caught the last two weeks or so of it while i was in Australia and it was fantastic. Kida 8-12 and the stuff they can cook...seriously i had never neard of half of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Those kids were unreal.... they'd give grown adults with years of experience a serious run for their money. I saw the UK Junior Masterchef a few months back, and the Aussie kids were lightyears ahead of them too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭bungler

I can't believe you missed the final, it was brilliant!! I think your best bet to watch the final would probably be on youtube, don't think there would be many torrents of it.

The UK Masterchef is really poor when you compare it to the Australia version, am really missing my daily fix of it!

Yea i am sick that i missed it, caught parts of it today on Youtube, was over the moon to see George offer Callum a job he's gonna be a serious chef after that.

The english one is so depressing compared to Australia the judges are wayyyyyyyyy better

• Registered Users Posts: 5 kenval

according to watch tv channel website there a repeat scheduled for 6.25 am on dec 20th!!get taping, it was great show to watch.hopefull they will show junior masterchef..

• Advertisement
Advertisement