Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last night in Vinnies

Options
  • 12-12-2010 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey all,
    Bit of a random request here.Last night in Vinnies on Dominick St. at around 3am the entire place broke into the singing Xmas tunes and dancing on tables.Ive never seen anything like it in a chipper, it was superb craic....
    So does anyone please have any photos/videos of the festive goings on?I know a few ppl were recording.Ive a few shaky photos myself due to my drunken state, but looking for something better.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Was there too. It was a Christmas miricle! Savage craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 GalwaySanta

It was indeed ronnie, wish there was some memento to remember it by.You might remember some Bad Santas and a blond Christmas tree singing "Away on a bender" and the "12 drinks of Christmas"..That was us. Happy Christmas to ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭xo.mary

Hahaha amazing!

There's a kebab place across from AIT (in Athlone) that has raves at like 3am, it's amazing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Was in there earlier this evening (sunday) for a durty curry chips and the girl who works there said last night was rather strange.

Now I know why.

But hopefully they weren't put out as they are sound folk in there.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Ha ha it must be tradition. I got caught up in some similar antics in there about 2 years ago.

• Advertisement

Where's Vinnies?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Beside Monroe's.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

Where's Vinnies?
    Used to be Blue Thunder. Best garlic sauce in town.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

wouldn't think of posting the photos here no

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Dan_Solo wrote: »
    Used to be Blue Thunder. Best garlic sauce in town.:)

Also best Chips in town too....mmmmmm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 GalwaySanta

DRakE wrote: »
    wouldn't think of posting the photos here no

The photos I have arent worth posting,a few crapppy shakey phone captures.It really wouldn't convey the craic.hoping one of the mates has better stuff.

Advertisement